Folstar wrote:Tubben wrote:I will probably spec [url=http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=sZV0tAbuMGsIufzts0x0u]0/52/19[/url
Why no points in JotJ? That is not very cookie cutter.
JotJ: The melee reduce dont work on bosses, plus there are several other classes who has this also. A 40 second HoJ is nice, but i dont really need it. I dont use it that much, that it would make that much of a difference. If i spend 2 more point into prot, i would put them into Guardians Fervor, i use Hand of Freedom PRETTY often in Raids.
I dont farm, i dont do 5 mans, and i dont PvP.
Folstar wrote:Assuming you will ever be in a non-96969 situation, the spare point in tier1/2 of ret. is probably better spent in 2/2 Imp. Judgement. With the changes to GbtL/DP the nearly nonexistent benefit of 1/5 Benediction is even less in 3.1, whereas judging more in solo, trash, whatever play is often beneficial.
Aye, you got an point, nothing more to add

Folstar wrote:Crusade > SoB. +damage is going to beat equal +crit every time, especially when its often times twice as much +damage. Unless you plan on using exorcism a lot- in that event maybe SoB > Crusade... though even then I doubt it.
Well, then
0/52/19.
Thanks for your reply.
Keldan