Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dropping Reckoning to Fear Dance Nightbane and Extra Threat

Buldozer
Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:28 pm
I've never used this and I'm now kicking myself for not using BoP/DS to break fears.

Just curious how it works. Can you BoP yourself reactively to the fear? Or do you BoP yourself as its casting.

Also, doesn't nightbane ever get a hit on a someone for the split second that you are immune... from what I imagine, you hit your fear break and he turns to someone else and in that time you have to clear the immune and hit him with something and he will turn right to you.
_________________
Demiblade
Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:44 am
I added this macro to original post. Credit goes to Blaen99 for that macro. I tried it out myself and noticed that it helps a lot with your response time in grabbing aggro back after bubble/trinket. Beginners who are learning Nightbane will find it even more useful.

/stopcasting
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cancelaura Blessing of Protection
/cast Judgement
/stopcasting
/cast Exorcism

I just downed him again today without fear ward. We lost our lock and hunter halfway through the fight (don't ask, we're farming Kara with some new members.) We still managed to down him on the first try. DPS was slow and I had to fear break like 3 times per phase. Thanks to the talented BoP and 2min trinket!
_________________