Skip to content
Maintankadin

Preferred Talent Build for 3.0

Petrus
Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 pm
We should be alright in Naxx without HoJ and just the glyph for exorcism's interrupt, but for instances such as Ulduar where there's no guarantee on a TON of demons/undead, then Imp HoJ might be a much more worthwhile investment.

I'll be 0/55/6 when 3.0 hits, though.
_________________
Sielanas
Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:01 am
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVhcuMteIR0ovo at 3.0

Yes, it's about time they give us an actual interrupt. Whee, I can interrupt the balloons in Kara! Imp Devo for the increased healing since I expect to instance a lot because getting solid groups in-guild will be easy. Benediction just because it's essentially a longer mana bar since damn near everything we do is instant-cast now.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Sielanas
Annarchy. Rock the Pink!
Dianora
Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 am
0/56/5 on 3.0.2. My guild is 1 boss into Sunwell, and we'll probably do nothing but Sunwell when 3.0.2 comes out. So I'll need every last bit of survival skill I can muster. Shield of Templar went from 65+ skill to a day 1 level 70 skill due to the extra 3% of damage reduction. I won't get the most benefit out of 96969 rotation until level 71. But I should survive Sunwell better.
_________________
azraelfrost
Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:18 am
Question: Why do you all keep speccing BoK? I thinks that should be a Holy thing now with the changes. (Okay, maybe Retri but I think it rather fits in a holy specc.)
azraelfrost
Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 am
Oh, okay. I am just a tank... Very Happy Don't know my way around the holy tree that well I guess.
azraelfrost
Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 am
Spamable in the sense of using it whenever the cooldown is up. Wink

There was a very nice example of this in the 6969 thread.
anerak
Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:41 am
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVAcuMtcIoGoxo

is what i keep coming back to over and over again for 70. there's 4 points left over, i'm tempted by GbtL just b/c it gives back what i lost in PoJ from pre wrath. 2 points in redoubt or SotP (i'm an offtank who longs to be a main tank, so more dmg isn't a bad thing). i like benediction just because it's *all* instant cast spells, although i defer to everyone's wisdom.

but i always end up with 1 point in BoK. which is lame. i can dump the other 4 points into it (we have maybe 2 ret pallies who occasionally raid), haven't really gotten a straight answer from the rest of the pallies really.

am i missing anything blatantly obvious? i ask this since for the longest time i had completely missed getting combat expertise and it took a friend reviewing my talents to notice lol.
_________________
I lurk.