Skip to content
Maintankadin

(3.2.0.2) Tankadin Spreadsheet

Rhî
Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:21 pm

(3.1.3.1) Tankadin Spreadsheet

What is this Tankadin Spreadsheet?
It is a very complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheet including alot thinkable aspects of a Protection Paladin aka Tankadin. It's working in Open Office, too. But to a minor degree (no macros there, no stat comparison available). You can customize your items with enchants, jewels, etc, your talents, your glyphs, your (raid)buffs and see your tanking stats like avoidance or threat in several pages.

You can see, what stat is best for you with your current gear, your raidbuffs and versus what kind of enemy.

With the preset gear the stats are weighted like the following:
Offensive Stats*
Strength ...................... 2,65
Hit ............................. 2,44
Expertise ..................... 1,51
Critical Strike Rating ........ 0,75
Attack Power ................. 0,78
Block Value ................... 1,05

Defensive Stats*²
Defense Rating ... 0,23%
Dodge Rating ..... 0,27%
Parry Rating ....... 0,23%


Version
Tankadin 3.1.3.1

Download Link
Latest Builds available at http://tank.abits.biz sponsored by abinning. Thank you very much!

or

03.06.2009 Tankadin 3.1.3.1


Screenshots
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Download History
10.12.2008 Tankadin 3.0.3.2
22.01.2009 Tankadin 3.0.8.1
18.02.2009 Tankadin 3.0.9.1
20.02.2009 Tankadin 3.0.9.2
25.02.2009 Tankadin 3.0.9.3
PTR-Version: 30.03.2009 Tankadin 3.1.0.1
PTR-Version: 03.04.2009 Tankadin 3.1.0.2
26.04.2009 Tankadin 3.1.0.3
12.05.2009Tankadin 3.1.1.1

Comment
The Tankadin Spreadsheet is a work in progress. I'm trying to be as up to date as possible. I'm always looking for more accurate new coefficients. Let me know if you find any errors or want some features to be added. Constructive feedback is always welcome.

* read: 1 point of the stat converts into x TPS.
*² read: 16 points of the stat converts into x % avoidance.
Mithos
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Any chance you could host it somewhere other than rapidshare? :(
Rhî
Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:23 pm
No, not really. Any problems with rapdishare?
Mithos
Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Hmm, I just tried and managed to download it first go. I can safely say, that is the first time in my life rapidshare have let me download anything, I guess they've fixed some horrendous error :) will take a look.
Nemi
Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm
I d/l'd it.. but maybe i'm tarded or something but I cant figure out how to imput equipment.. or is it just hey look if you had this gear this would be the result?
Rhî
Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Sounds like I should make a F.A.Q.

For now, open it with excel, say yes to activated macros, change to item-sheet and go for example on the cell where the head-item 'faceplate of the impenetrable' is. You should get a dropdown menu. From there you can select several items for the headslot. I dont added all heads, but the most common from ilvl 115+.
cordelia
Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:13 am
So here's my list of constructive criticisms (you asked :) so far:

(1) Enchants: missing shoulder enchants from Aldor. You should have all 4, not just exalted.

(2) Gems: missing all the heroic gems? Or at least some of them. eg. Stalwart Fire Opal from Setthek Halls. A great tanking gem.

(3) Feet: Missing Eaglecrest warboots, a legitimate upgrade from Flesh Beasts.

(4) Rings: missing lots. The pre-raid gearing list is a good checklist for decent rings. Also, Protector's mark of the redemption, Yor's Revenge, Ring of unyielding force, band of impenetrable defenses

(5) trinkets: missing the other DMC, engineering trinkets, dabiri's, adamantite figurine

(6) Temporary buffs: missing a guardian/battle elixir combo instead of flasks. also missing other flasks, such as the BEM ones. Also missing scrolls such as +agi/+protection. Also missing temporary enchants such as rune of warding.

(7) resist set items are all missing. probably purposefully. But they would be nice.

(8 ) if this is 2.3'ified. Why does PoJ only have 2 available talent points?

Otherwise, it looks really cool. I can't wait to actually fill it out with my gear.

-Cordelia
Fearonir
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:01 am
I agree, it's a nice thing to have, but very limited in most of the options. Especially the lack of the heroic dungeon gems.
fiorina
Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:16 am
Very nice. A bit buggy tho, I've tried to change to Lightbringer shoulders + Unbreakable will and both gave me some errors #DIV/0 for example. I gave up :)
Girard
Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:05 am
Or only nethercleft armor for legs, as opposed to the crappy +30stamina some of us have =)
Rhî
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 am
I'm putting it on the To Do list, maybe you can tell me where and how to look for a heroic gem list?

And thank you for your feedback. I've already fixed some issues, but I want to do some minor changes until the release of a new version.
adese
Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:30 pm
Rhî wrote:I'm putting it on the To Do list, maybe you can tell me where and how to look for a heroic gem list?


Here is a WoWHead search of all epic gems that aren't crafted, from PvP, or from a quest. I the gems that don't don't have a source are new gems in 2.3 that are quest rewards (the one I looked at was from a ZA quest).

In any event, if you only look at the ones that have a source of "Drop" that should be your list.
Lieris
Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:10 pm
It's full of errors (Err:508) when using Neo Office (Mac version of Open Office) :(