Skip to content
Maintankadin

Please for the love of god

Lore
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 am

Please for the love of god

Since apparently no one can see the announcement at the top that says LEVEL 70/3.0 CONTENT DOES NOT GO HERE:

WotLK forum is for WotLK content. It is not for 3.0 content. It is not for "The patch is today!" It is not for "I haven't read a post in 6 months what's going on I'm confused." It is not for "OMG THE PROM IS TONIGHT WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAAAARRRRRR."

Thank you.
_________________
When I say hey, thou shalt not say ho.
Acedonte
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:16 am
Apologies. I caught my mistake like 10 seconds after I hit submit. Sad

Deleted and reposted in appropriate forum.
_________________
Lore
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 am
I split the extra stuff that was in this thread to the Asylum (including two posts that weren't supposed to go, THANK YOU PHPBB2)
_________________
When I say hey, thou shalt not say ho.
Swagger
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 am
Hey now, let's not get crazy with this 'logic'.

Breaking forum posts up by proper forums? That's unpossible!
_________________

Equillian
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 am
maybe there shoulda been a 3.0 section then eh? Very Happy
_________________
I always have a minute, sometimes its taken by someone, but there's always the next.
Discus
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:40 am
In summary, before posting on maintankadin, read all pages of every web page ever written about WoW. Complete a doctoral thesis entitled "What I don't know about WoW isn't worth knowing". Publish over 200 peer reviewed papers on the subject, be elected by your peers to be a Professor of WoW, search maintankadins' forums and read every one of the 138 threads each search gives you... then and only then...dare ask a question in a thread ?
Surprised
Sunstrider
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:43 am
Clever Discus, but the issue is the people are asking the same exact question time after time after time after time. People are coming in with zero knowledge of the ap change or asking about strength on our gear, or what 1 handed weapon to use.
_________________