Hey...great video. However, I have a few questions about the rotation. I'd like to first note that I don't have any problems with threat. In fact, most times, I have so much threat, that in my old guild where I was the primary OT, I was always pulling off of the (Warrior) MT.
I'm just curious why Exorcism and Holy Wrath aren't included in the rotation. With as many Undead mobs in LK, I can't imagine tanking in Naxx without using them, considering the amount of dmg that Paladins do to Undead; especially if one uses the Glyph of Sense Undead. Of course adding those in, is definitely dependent on what mobs you're tanking, as it would be useless to use these in places where there weren't any Undead. Other than that, my rotation is pretty much the same, which makes me happy

Oh, also, I will through out the ocassional AS on particularly long fights, because it does a lot of dmg. But, even adding in the extra spells, I never run out of mana, unless I'm questing.
Anyway, thanks for listening!