Remove Advertisements

[H] CST-PVE server 5/5Hyjal 9/9BT LF prot paladin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] CST-PVE server 5/5Hyjal 9/9BT LF prot paladin

Postby Tupperware » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:11 pm

O hello,

<The House> is a horde guild on the thunderhorn server. (CST-PVE)

We raid 5 nights per week (Sun-Thurs) from 7PM-11PM.
We require 90% attendance from our raiders.

We are currently farming BT/Hyjal and are looking to pick up a prot paladin and gear him/her out for the Sunwell.

Right now we are not terribly concerned with what gear you have, or if you are keyed to Hyjal or BT.

Obviously we prefer at least a Hyjal attunement, but we are more than willing to attune said prot paladin.

Shortly after our first illidan kill our prot paladin had to quit playing due to RL issues. We have killed illidan 5-6 times since then...I think we missed an illidan kill one week since our first kill.

Since then we have gone through a couple of prot paladins, but they lack in attendance and/or game knowledge.

If you dont have the gear or they key, dont worry, we can take care of that for you.

We have a DKP loot system that resets each time we enter a new 'set' of instances. TK/SSC were on the same DKP table, Hyjal/BT were on the same DKP table.

Right now we can clear Hyjal in 1 night and BT in 2 or 2.5 nights. The other couple of days we usually run SSC or TK.

We generally run 3 tanks per raid unless it absolutely requires more, so it is a high pressure position, but it can be very fun and even a bit easy if you know the class well.

If you are interested, please visit our website and apply:
http://thehouse.guildportal.com

Look forward to hearing from those interested.
-Tupperware (guild leader and fill-in prot paladin...please save me omg!!)
Tupperware

Postby Njorde » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 pm

I am in the same server, but I cant join due to the fact that I live in guam and my play time is early morning server time...
Njorde

Postby Joolnoret » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:39 pm

We currently have 3 prot pallies, 2 prot warriors and a partridge in a fel tree.

WOW... If I didn't have close ties to some of my guildies, I would be all over this. Specially since the rate we are going, I won't see Hyjal or BT on hard mode.

Going to roll a prot pally on your server and grind him up. give me a few days :-)

Good luck in your search!
Joolnoret

Postby koris » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 pm

I am on a different server, but I would transfer. I am on a CST server, but I live in EST. Which means that I can have my kids and bed and play after that, normally thtats around 7est. so i am back on by right around 8, maybe a quarter after at the latest.

I am about 2/3 purples right now, but I am only beginning to run Kara with my guild, so thats where my gear sits.

I would consider transfering but I would have to know it works out.
koris

Postby Xyzier » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 am

zomg it's brother :wink:
Xyzier

Postby koris » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Xyzier wrote:zomg it's brother :wink:

????
koris

Postby Tupperware » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:25 am

Thank you all for your interest. I'm sorry I didnt update this earlier but our prot paladin spot has been taken.

My first time using this site so I kinda forgot I had a post here after a few days :P

Anyway, thanks again...and yes, it's Brother :P
Tupperware

Return to Recruitment