Remove Advertisements

Just started Kara

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Just started Kara

Postby trypz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 pm

So my guild has just started Kara. Well we have actually downed Curator, but i was never allowed to do more than off tank.

I know most of the fights and the strats we are using. The thing is though is that alll our raid leaders say that I dont have the avoidance to tank anything more than Attunmen and Moroes.

From what i can figure, I dont know if I have this right, but i know that im uncritable, im not sure uncrushable, and that i should have more than enough health for now.

So what im wondering is that if the regular MT is not on am I able to do it, and if so, how do explain this to the raid leaders whore seem to be very anal about allowing anyone but him MT.
trypz

Postby ypolt » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Your gear is ok for tanking quite a few of the kara bosses.
You're not uncrushable, and I would suggest you drop reckoning and specc full out in deflection.
Also try to get the libram of repentance to bring you closer to uncrushable and you really shouldn't have no problem getting the gladiator's gavel from honor for the spell damage you need, which in turn will allow you to gem your items with stamina instead of spell damage.
ypolt

Return to Karazhan