Netherspite first attempt

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:25 am

Matter of preference. Said guy died because he wasn't dancing the beam. The other week he did it flawlessly.

Does the beam add anything other than aggro and health? I never paid much attention to it.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Holyhomer » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:30 am

That seems more complicated than just beam dancing.

Dancing really isn't hard at all, and you don't have to worry about having more than 2 people doing the red beam for the entire fight. If you have two people per portal phase doing the beams, that's at least 4 people dedicated to making sure the red beam is under control, compared to two.

I don't really see the benefit of not dancing. The DPS loss is negligible, and is probably made up when your dps needs to step in and take the red beam for a few ticks.
Holyhomer

Postby 2ndNin » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 am

DPS doesn't stop, you step out or they step in and continue dps, its literally 1 step and they have aggro, so you lose nothing by doing it, other than maybe some ranged hunter shots if they take it. We have even had healers take it and continue casting as its really not a worry for 11 ticks.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Previous

Return to Karazhan