Remove Advertisements

Heroics, Am I Ready?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Heroics, Am I Ready?

Postby JNajarro » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Hello All I'm new on Being a Tankadin, So my friends Reffered me to this Website. Which helps out so much! But anyways back to the point Im wondering if I'm ready to Tank Heroics. I can Tank Regular 5man No Problem and No CC most of the Time. Link to my armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&n=Gralold. IF i am Ready Where should i Start?(I Have only Tanked H-Ramps and that is all) I would appreciate any advice given

Ps: My Armory Shows my Health Buffed, My Health Unbuffed is 12.1k And with BoK its 13k, Defence is 490. Im Only Wanting to Tank Heroics and not thinking of doing any Raid Bosses.

--Gralold Server:Skywall--
JNajarro

Postby ulushnar » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 am

Generally "am i ready" threads are badwankywrongness.

You should find a lot of the data you're after in this discussion:

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... php?t=5067
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Erutaron » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 am

If you are finding you have to sit and drink A LOT in the regulat lvl 70 5 mans. You are probably ready for heroics.

My 2 biggest pieces of advice.....Bring a healer you trust. If you are new to the instance, bring some CC while you learn your limits
Erutaron

Postby JNajarro » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Alight Thanks, Going Try some New Heroics Today see the pulls, and see what i can handle right now, Ulushnar Thankyou for linking the topic i read throught it helps so much!
JNajarro

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics