Just got my 2pc T4, am I ready?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Just got my 2pc T4, am I ready?

Postby Valkurie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:42 pm

New Tank here. i'm sure most of these are the "are you ready types"

I reached uncrushable with 1.88% over via palatank mod with HS. and you can look at my armory in my sig. I tried Ramps once to get my nether and it was ok but it was with guildies whom I knew were competent. Thanks, and yes I know my belt is green thus me trying to go to H Ramps.
Valkurie

Re: Just got my 2pc T4, am I ready?

Postby Invisusira » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Valkurie wrote:New Tank here. i'm sure most of these are the "are you ready types"

Actually, most are the "I read the stickies" types.

IBTL.

PS if you have 2 pieces of T4, you're more than ready for heroics. Blue gear = ready for heroics.
Invisusira

Postby Valkurie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 pm

thanks for the quick reply, I was mostly scared of my lack of HP. Yeah This website is my bible thank you all so very much =)

Claim to success: Dragonhawk killed in my wtf gear
VR dragonhawks aoe tanked with no deaths last night compared to our regular holy pally donning prot gear and sucking =)
Valkurie

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Be sure to study the bible, not just skim through it, taking what you need. There's a TON of great resources, but most people tend to overlook the deeper stuff, wanting to just get what they need and then ask questions later.

So yeah, if you're 2/5 t4, you'll be fine, even with a piece of green. Don't worry, just take it slow.

IBTL
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics