Remove Advertisements

Judgement of Justice on Scouts?

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Judgement of Justice on Scouts?

Postby Arcullius » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:30 am

Has anyone tried casting judgement of justice on the scouts? I would imagine they would be immune but I've never tried it myself.
Arcullius

Re: Judgement of Justice on Scouts?

Postby Dorvan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 am

Arcullius wrote:Has anyone tried casting judgement of justice on the scouts? I would imagine they would be immune but I've never tried it myself.

I don't think they have any run speed increase, so JoJ wouldn't do anything.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Arcullius » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:55 am

this might be a noob way of thinking but I was thinking the "preventing them from fleeing" aspect of the judgement of justice might force them to come back to you.
Arcullius

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Arcullius wrote:this might be a noob way of thinking but I was thinking the "preventing them from fleeing" aspect of the judgement of justice might force them to come back to you.

Well, they aren't excatly fleeing, they are calling for backup...but well I don't think it'll work since they are scripted to do so.

But well it could be not "working as intented", I suppose it worth a try, but since they have very little HP and can be stunned, it's pretty much worthless.
mazater

Postby Arcullius » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 pm

After thinking about it I think both of you are correct, they aren't necessarily fleeing. Next time I'm in ZA I'll try it out and let you all know what happens.
Arcullius

Postby Dorvan » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:11 pm

You could try it, but I'm almost certain it won't work simply because from a coding perspective the scout isn't using a "flee in terror" random movement pattern, but rather a kind of "path to target" routine.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Jensaarai » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:17 pm

I think I've tried it, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't stop them from running and force them to fight you; slow them down, I'm not sure. Usually by the time I get in range to judge it's already stunned/rooted/nuked.
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
Jensaarai

Postby Erutaron » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Arcullius wrote:Has anyone tried casting judgement of justice on the scouts? I would imagine they would be immune but I've never tried it myself.

If you are in range to judge, and it isn't stunned/rooted/dead already, then you should be preparing to pick up the guardians
Erutaron

Postby Arcullius » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:19 pm

Erutaron wrote:

If you are in range to judge, and it isn't stunned/rooted/dead already, then you should be preparing to pick up the guardians

Ya i totally understand that I was just thinking of different scenarios for decreasing the time it takes to clear dragonhawk trash and one was throwing the shield and judgement of justice of the scouts and consecrating to pick up the other mobs, but I definitely agree with all of you.
Arcullius

Return to Zul'aman