Remove Advertisements

Illidari Council

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Morganim » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:55 am

Killed em under 1hr of attempts tonight (going by flask saying 2hr or 1hr left :P)

rogue didnt do that weird bug again and he only got BoSP once after a vanish and pricne axe saved that one.

Onto illidan altho our other FR tank isnt online /angry :twisted:
Morganim
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Postby pyrotechniq » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:12 pm

/target veras
/script SetRaidTarget("target",7)
/cast [target=target,help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense

Works awesome on Ilidari Council to reacquire the rogue guy the set target is just so its easier to see where he is when he reappears
Image
pyrotechniq
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Forgive me for my noobiness, what mark does

/script SetRaidTarget("target",7)

apply



Ah btw if u place a mark on him before the pull it will stay for the whole fight anyway :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13342
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Morganim » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:52 pm

I wasnt aware he was even tauntable

Seriously my
/tar veras
/cast Judgement

macro was more than enough i could almost sleep :P
Morganim
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Postby pyrotechniq » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:08 pm

ya hes tauntable and the reason i made the macro was cuz i had him marked with something that kept switching to mark other ppl and he lost his mark..
marked him with something else and he kept it the whole time.
Image
pyrotechniq
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Postby pyrotechniq » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Worldie wrote:Forgive me for my noobiness, what mark does

/script SetRaidTarget("target",7)

apply



Ah btw if u place a mark on him before the pull it will stay for the whole fight anyway :)



X
8 = skull
Image
pyrotechniq
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Postby sanctifico » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:09 am

I had a play with him last night
Just AS > JoR, Consecrated once > Stun > Tap HS once every 10sec.

Im going to need on Decapitator if it drops between now and then :p
Image

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:47 am
Location: Customer Services Exec.

Postby Morganim » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:46 am

sanctifico wrote:I had a play with him last night
Just AS > JoR, Consecrated once > Stun > Tap HS once every 10sec.

Im going to need on Decapitator if it drops between now and then :p


Decapitator is nice not necessary tho if your hunters are fast but a wondefull oh shit wep if hunters are lacking.

it really is very easy for us tho, by the end of the night i wasnt even consecrating and rarely had to AS unless a healer hit a big spell just as he re-appeared.

Despite that its still my favourite fight in BT so far as well as bloodboil and RoS.
Morganim
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Postby strydaris » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 am

correct me if I am wrong here, but it is correct in me saying that there is nothing you can do once the rogue vanishes. People are going to get the poison and envemon no mater what and as the rogue tank I cannot do anything about this right?

So basically as the rogue tank my job is tank him till he vanishes then wait till he pops and pick him up again?
strydaris
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 am
Location: Toronto

Postby Jensaarai » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:38 am

Yep...you can judge wisdom or light on some target and throw out some flash heals, but there's nothing you can do to prevent the rogue from hitting people.

Just don't forget to watch your vanish timer :D I'm guilty of that sometimes >.<
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
User avatar
Jensaarai
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:44 pm
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Postby Morganim » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 am

Jensaarai wrote:Yep...you can judge wisdom or light on some target and throw out some flash heals, but there's nothing you can do to prevent the rogue from hitting people.

Just don't forget to watch your vanish timer :D I'm guilty of that sometimes >.<


haha me 2

half asleep

wtf how'd X druid die
err the rogue is punting people

*i wake up at hearing the word rogue* oh yeah my bad!
Morganim
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Postby sanctifico » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Downed them tonight (first full night of tries - spent 20mins on Sunday but couldent get past 70%) , found out that you can taunt the rogue even with the spell shield up. buys me enough time to hit him a few times in melee with my pink hammer of doom (lifebloom + pom threat did the rest until i could build my own threat)

conclusion... huntards are over rated, and usually playing deaf when you need a MD... or building epeen on the damage meters >.<
Image

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:47 am
Location: Customer Services Exec.

Postby Aplus » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:22 am

sanctifico wrote:Downed them tonight (first full night of tries - spent 20mins on Sunday but couldent get past 70%) , found out that you can taunt the rogue even with the spell shield up. buys me enough time to hit him a few times in melee with my pink hammer of doom (lifebloom + pom threat did the rest until i could build my own threat)

conclusion... huntards are over rated, and usually playing deaf when you need a MD... or building epeen on the damage meters >.<


can someone else confirm this? i tried taunting him with spell warding up last night and i swear it didn't work.
Image
User avatar
Aplus
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:44 am

Postby Worldie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:39 am

Yes he is tauntable with spell warding up.

You probably tried to taunt him and he changed target.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13342
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby elessarn » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:05 am

I was tanking the rogue yesterday on council and the strangest thing happened. After he reappeared from Vanish, I jused JoR to grab him, moved him a bit back while he took a few of my HS charges when all of a sudden, out of completely nowhere he runs over to our mage tank, one-shots him and then comes running back to me.

I tried taunting him back but offcourse it got resisted :? . He didnt have BoSP or BoP on him, neither did I bubble or have a BoP put on me, he just ran off without any kind of warning to the mage to kill him, has anyone else ever seen this happen?
elessarn
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Black Temple

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests