ONLY 3.99!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Barathorn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:32 am

Guillex wrote:
Garstone wrote:Ugh, now I feel old reading this

my bday is in 2 weeks, born in '80

They grey hairs just multiplied x10 last week

and 30 is just around the corner, PLUS my 10 year HS reunion is this year. That also makes me feel old.

EDIT: Babylon 5 was so awesome. Need to get the DVDs after I get the Battlestar Gallactica ones finished up

Agreed.

Though, I do NOT agree with the statement that it's rated higher than all ST, other than DS9.

DS9 sucked. Hard. It was the only spinoff that I didn't watch (other than Enterprise, but that's because I wasn't really around for it).

ToS for the win, btw. Kirk. Spock. McCoy. Scotty. Sulu. Uhura. Chekov. Sarek. Weeeoooooooeoooeoeoeoeeeeeooooo

For me DS9 is my favourite ST, maybe I should try Voyager again, I just found myself wanting to punch Janeway tbh.

B5 was just awesome. I also like the refernece to it in 'Spaced', always makes me chuckle that bit.

AND if you havent seen the 'best' program ever - Spaced, then you really need to watch it if you are in the 30+ age group, because its just so bloody real! Everyone knows people like them!

Scary.

Spaced, then B5, then DS9 for me.

I now want to punch Janeway again. Grrrrrr.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 am

I personally liked Janeway, I just wanted to rip out her throat. ^^;
Levantine

Postby Barathorn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:00 am

Levantine wrote:I personally liked Janeway, I just wanted to rip out her throat. ^^;

Me too, with a garden trowel.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum