Weekend Plans?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:56 am

My suggestion is: Pick the most hideous character of your faction you could imagine, make it uglier, put it on a class you hate, give it a retarded name, and use him as a wallet.

Send him money in the end of the day and use him as an AH whore.

Helped me getting the monies.
I am almost considering transfering my warlock just for her mad farming capabilities >.>

(Affliction + fsw and full epics + Aran's mp5 trinket = win)
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Garstone » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am

Gf is planning on going up to Edmonton this weekend, and its a long weekend here, so AWESOME

Watch Hockey tonight and SUnday

THen raid, hopefully get dragonhawk down and go into Gruul's for the first time as a guild. We'll see though
Garstone

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:08 am

Hockey..ugh..Last time I watched the game someone's jugular got sliced by one of the ice boots.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Vanifae » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:13 am

I got my girlfriend coming in so not much wow for me, but I did get some sweet ZA action last night.

Edit: We might level our low level alliance alts together.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Garstone » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:16 am

YOu watched the Buffalo/Florida game that Zednik got hurt at? Ive heard he'll be alright but damn, not cool. Seeing as how it was a team mates skate that nailed him.
Garstone

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:22 am

I know no names. It was on TV and I was bored. 4 minutes later and I was seeing a liter of blood spread on the ice.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Garstone » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:55 am

Yeah it was Zednik.

Cant say that I really want to see that happen during a game
Garstone

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Sure that was the Zednik game, and.... oh wait he's too young to have remembered the Clint Malarchuk incident.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Echevarian » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Yeah.. I had something like that on my paladin.. however.. I made a hunter twink.. which I spend aprox 1.8k gold on and I also bought 2 BoE Epics for retri spec and I also enchanted my entire ret gear. Then I was poor again. Kinda sucky.

thats why i'm not doing ANYTHING but farming cash until i get it... planning on the netherdrake too, so i've got more grinding to do after i get 5k :x

edit: added quote since we changed to hockey in the time it took me to see and reply to the response.
Last edited by Echevarian on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Echevarian

Postby shade » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 pm

the goalie yeah that was nutz and a tonne of blood too... i heard zednick lost almost 5 pints of blood which is close to half of you blood i believe. yeah there's nothing worse then getting caught be a skate (ice boot :D ) blade. It's good to know he's getting released from hospital tomorrow and is expected to make a full recovery
One to be born from a Dragon.....
shade

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 pm

shade wrote:the goalie yeah that was nutz and a tonne of blood too... i heard zednick lost almost 5 pints of blood which is close to half of you blood i believe. yeah there's nothing worse then getting caught be a skate (ice boot :D ) blade. It's good to know he's getting released from hospital tomorrow and is expected to make a full recovery
hey, there's no ice where i live at, no point learning the name till i realize it exists.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
shade wrote:the goalie yeah that was nutz and a tonne of blood too... i heard zednick lost almost 5 pints of blood which is close to half of you blood i believe. yeah there's nothing worse then getting caught be a skate (ice boot :D ) blade. It's good to know he's getting released from hospital tomorrow and is expected to make a full recovery
hey, there's no ice where i live at, no point learning the name till i realize it exists.

Just so you know, it's a skate, not an ice boot. But that's me being nitpicky.

Freaky thing about Malarchuk was that the skate actually sliced his jugular open. His first aid sport trainer whatever dude kept him alive by reaching into the wound and pinching the two ends shut until the paramedics arrived.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:30 pm

:p now I know it's a skate. Not committing the same mistake anymore.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum