ONLY 3.99!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

ONLY 3.99!

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:44 am

Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:46 am

I don't click on youtube links. They always seem to be rickrolls, or something just as bad.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Echevarian » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:48 am

i wonder if frankie yankovic is related to weird al...
Image
Echevarian
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:17 am

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:48 am

Levantine wrote:I don't click on youtube links. They always seem to be rickrolls, or something just as bad.


It's honestly not a rickroll, nor is it a fresh prince. It's an OLD commercial for a polka record.

I hate being rickrolled/fresh princed, so I don't do it to others. Just a little blast from the past ... Before the 80s.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:49 am

Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Invisusira » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:51 am

Levantine wrote:I don't click on youtube links. They always seem to be rickrolls, or something just as bad.

Rickrolling's gone out of style, I haven't seen one for quite some time.

INC RICKROLLS
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:51 am

Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:23 am

Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.


82 is hardly young Guillex?

Muppet...
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:36 am

Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.


82 is hardly young Guillex?

Muppet...


You calling me old?

I was actually referring to Levan as bein' a young'un. And yes, I do know the muppets, unless that's some witty English expression that's referring to me as some sort of jackass... :P
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:37 am

Guillex wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.


82 is hardly young Guillex?

Muppet...


You calling me old?

I was actually referring to Levan as bein' a young'un. And yes, I do know the muppets, unless that's some witty English expression that's referring to me as some sort of jackass... :P


82 is fairly old Guillex. And yes its the witty english expression :lol:
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:39 am

Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.


82 is hardly young Guillex?

Muppet...


You calling me old?

I was actually referring to Levan as bein' a young'un. And yes, I do know the muppets, unless that's some witty English expression that's referring to me as some sort of jackass... :P


82 is fairly old Guillex. And yes its the witty english expression :lol:


Maybe if we were talking 1882... But 1982 isn't that bad. 25... hmmm... 5 years to 30... Quarter of a century old... Gray hairs since I was 18...

*starts to sob quietly*
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 am

LOL! Grey hairs. :P
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:42 am

Guillex wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Barathorn wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Before the 80's eh? Hummm, see that's 10 years before I was born. o.O


Young'un. 82 here. But the commercial's older than that.


82 is hardly young Guillex?

Muppet...


You calling me old?

I was actually referring to Levan as bein' a young'un. And yes, I do know the muppets, unless that's some witty English expression that's referring to me as some sort of jackass... :P


82 is fairly old Guillex. And yes its the witty english expression :lol:


Maybe if we were talking 1882... But 1982 isn't that bad. 25... hmmm... 5 years to 30... Quarter of a century old... Gray hairs since I was 18...

*starts to sob quietly*


But if your 82 it would make your year of birth.....1926...

Grey hairs make you a 'friend of the badgers'.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:43 am

Levantine wrote:LOL! Grey hairs. :P


Better than losing my hair.

It's also the Patterson/Osbourne in the family... My grandmother and her kin all went WHITE at 16. Pure, snowy white hair.

My grandfather on my mother's side is bald.

My late great-grandparents, late grandfather, and grandmother on my father's side (Italian) have all had full heads of hair up until the day they died (great grandfather outlived my grandfather by years... He died at the ripe old age of 98, my grandfather at 75ish).


Make sense much? Thought not.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:49 am

Have a cookie Guillex.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest