I never really feel quite right
I don't know why, all I know is there's something wrong
Every time I look at you, you seem so alive

Tell me how do you do it, walk me through it
I'm following every
~Mr Big
Bobu

Postby guillex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Ok ... Question for you, Levi and Eche...

How do you hijack a thread that started off nowhere, ended nowhere, is going nowhere, and was never intended to go anywhere?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's right ... you really can't.

So, go play make-believe with your squirrel friends, enjoy the umbrella tree, eat a few fig newtons because they WILL bolster your resolve into the complete unknown of a monkey, then come back and talk to the rake... The four riders of ashes will inevitably cure this cancer from each and every diode on the face of Mike. We're just not sure which lawnmower will spark this rise of awareness ... Concordantly, we will also never know how much the dreams of a butterfly weigh... So, the bowl of oatmeal sits unripened, therein lying the answer to molasses, quantified sex, and immersed herons.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Echevarian » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Guillex wrote:Ok ... Question for you, Levi and Eche...

How do you hijack a thread that started off nowhere, ended nowhere, is going nowhere, and was never intended to go anywhere?

So, go play make-believe with your squirrel friends, enjoy the umbrella tree, eat a few fig newtons because they WILL bolster your resolve into the complete unknown of a monkey, then come back and talk to the rake... The four riders of ashes will inevitably cure this cancer from each and every diode on the face of Mike. We're just not sure which lawnmower will spark this rise of awareness ... Concordantly, we will also never know how much the dreams of a butterfly weigh... So, the bowl of oatmeal sits unripened, therein lying the answer to molasses, quantified sex, and immersed herons.

I think I speak for all of us when I say... we require more vespane gas.
Echevarian

Postby Levantine » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Guillex wrote:Ok ... Question for you, Levi and Eche...

Or I could make the thread about nothing, about something, therefore derailing it from it's original purpose, and bending it to my will. Thus hijacking the 'unhijackable' thread.
Levantine

Postby Barathorn » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:03 am

Guillex wrote:

You are but quiorboy compared to me, naaaaaeeeeeeeeee...
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum