Remove Advertisements

Krosh Firehand

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Krosh Firehand

Postby mazater » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:30 am

I'm going to tank Krosh Firehand for the 2nd time with my mage, and I was wondering can he's fireballs be reflected? (with imp fire shield) since he's fireballs cant be resisted.
User avatar
mazater
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:40 am
Location: Winland

Postby Wakeman » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:09 pm

I guess you can get more respond on mage forum. :P

Anyway, I think it proably can't be reflected. Not very sure, I have never raid GL as mage.
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
User avatar
Wakeman
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 am

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm

They can't, i've once during a wipe with my warrior tried spellreflecting one and it got through =\
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13145
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby mazater » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Wakeman wrote:I guess you can get more respond on mage forum. :P

Anyway, I think it proably can't be reflected. Not very sure, I have never raid GL as mage.


Mage forums? As in thee official wow forums? No chance.

Oh yeah, atleast I didn't get to reflect any spells whilst my imba fireward was up, but hell, he didn't get a shot at me when my Stolen shield wasn't up :D

Later on, my healer(I got to assing myself a personal healer, yay!) said that he got bored of me and healed the maintank during half of the match.
User avatar
mazater
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:40 am
Location: Winland

Postby agnara » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Mazater wrote:
Wakeman wrote:I guess you can get more respond on mage forum. :P

Anyway, I think it proably can't be reflected. Not very sure, I have never raid GL as mage.


Mage forums? As in thee official wow forums? No chance.

Oh yeah, atleast I didn't get to reflect any spells whilst my imba fireward was up, but hell, he didn't get a shot at me when my Stolen shield wasn't up :D

Later on, my healer(I got to assing myself a personal healer, yay!) said that he got bored of me and healed the maintank during half of the match.



Thats about the same that happened to me the first time I tanked him :)

And i'm pretty sure that the spell can be reflected, don't count on it though. a 20% procc isn't something worth risking a whipe for.
Image
User avatar
agnara
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:59 am
Location: Somewhere, thinking about something, most likely off-topic.

Re: Krosh Firehand

Postby Bryne » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Mazater wrote:I'm going to tank Krosh Firehand for the 2nd time with my mage, and I was wondering can he's fireballs be reflected? (with imp fire shield) since he's fireballs cant be resisted.

Nope.
User avatar
Bryne
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:18 pm

Postby Lisilia » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm

and tell your hunters to be careful with arcane shot or they might dispell the shield before the mage can steal it

most stupid wipe ever...
Lisilia
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Postby mazater » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:05 am

tliff wrote:and tell your hunters to be careful with arcane shot or they might dispell the shield before the mage can steal it

most stupid wipe ever...


Been there, seen that, done that...unfortunately :(
User avatar
mazater
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:40 am
Location: Winland

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:05 am

First time I raided GL I told my hunters to not use Arcane Shot on krosh and when they asked why i said "They dispel his shield that the mage uses for tanking"


4 of the 5 said "Arcane Shot dispels?"

It's a bit sad to see a regular dps rotation spell with a dispel =P But there it is. So remember your hunters. Always.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Wakeman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:56 am

Snake-Aes wrote:First time I raided GL I told my hunters to not use Arcane Shot on krosh and when they asked why i said "They dispel his shield that the mage uses for tanking"


4 of the 5 said "Arcane Shot dispels?"

It's a bit sad to see a regular dps rotation spell with a dispel =P But there it is. So remember your hunters. Always.



lol

I had a hunter myself but I must say there are plenty of huntards out there.

One of the best story: in one of the joint guild GL raid, we only had one hunter. I was assigned to maintank HKM, so I whispered the hunter and ask him to misdirect HKM to me. Then he told me he hadn't learnt that ability. =/
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
User avatar
Wakeman
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 am

Postby Ordin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:59 am

I don't let my hunters ever attack Krosh. They're usually pretty smart, but I of all people know how easy it is to hit buttons based out of habit.
-Ordin
Seraph of Divine Retribution

http://drthrall.com

Image
Ordin
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:25 am


Return to High King / Gruul / Mag

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests