WTB escape from 2.4 threads.....is it safe here?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

WTB escape from 2.4 threads.....is it safe here?

Postby Barathorn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:13 am

While I can't say I am unexcited about the 2.4 patch and what it is bringing us I am getting hacked off with the multitude of threads that already have people up in arms about the end of the world is nigh etc BEFORE anything is 100% confirmed.

Therefore I will make my home here, whilst all this twoddle carries on until it is presented by Lore in a nice tidy thread and then I will look over it while Guillex serves me Cookies on small flowery dollies.

So, anything other than 2.4 to discuss? I had a nice weekend, was my wifes birthday yesterday so we had a lovely lazy day. What did you lot do over the weekend?

Barathorn
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:21 am

Between me and levantine screwing around and fleeing from derailing punishment, cats bringing doom to mankind and me tanking Gruul for the first time ever, things are pretty fine here. I'm using this place atm to escape the severe stress of having 2 weeks to finish a 5-months worth of work project o.o

I wish I'd be served stuff like you say you will be =|
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Between me and levantine screwing around and fleeing from derailing punishment, cats bringing doom to mankind and me tanking Gruul for the first time ever, things are pretty fine here. I'm using this place atm to escape the severe stress of having 2 weeks to finish a 5-months worth of work project o.o

I wish I'd be served stuff like you say you will be =|

Yeah its stressy here at work as well. I wish I would be served stuff like that, but I think it is all pie in the sky Snake. Still this place offers a nice refuge for a while. Grats on tanking Gruul.

Barathorn.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:30 am

By all means, be welcome. Don't mind much the straitjackets and the odd-looking toys, and you'll have a good time here.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 am

Snake-Aes wrote:cats bringing doom to mankind and me tanking Gruul for the first time ever,

How ironic, this was your 666th post, the doomsday is right around the corner!

Put on your robes and wizard hat's tankadins, becouse soon the cat's shall conquer the world! :twisted:

Gruul might have something to do with this evul plan too, like the messenger of evil things,snake-aes, said. :shock:

*You hear a faint echo in the distance, saying you...are...not prepared...you...are...NOT...prepared! Then, the earth starts to crumble beneath you...*
mazater

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:57 am

No Barathorn, it is not safe here.

Nobody is safe from teh evul kittens, the minions of even more evul Snake-Aes, who is going to enslave us all and make us reroll to warlocks!
Oh the agony...I can't even think about it....ooooh...it hurts so much, make it stop!

:cry:

The invasion has begun, they're making me reroll a warlock...flee, now...while you still can, I will hold the kittens back as long as I can...

*And so the dying man casted his Holy shield for the last time, attempting to hold the kittens back, while you make your escape. Soon after, you hear the man screaming in pain, as the kittens slowly grow in numbers and start chewing him to death*
mazater

Postby Barathorn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 am

Mazater wrote:No Barathorn, it is not safe here.

Nobody is safe from teh evul kittens, the minions of even more evul Snake-Aes, who is going to enslave us all and make us reroll to warlocks!
Oh the agony...I can't even think about it....ooooh...it hurts so much, make it stop!

The invasion has begun, they're making me reroll a warlock...flee, now...while you still can, I will hold the kittens back as long as I can...

*And so the dying man casted his Holy shield for the last time, attempting to hold the kittens back, while you make your escape. Soon after, you hear the man screaming in pain, as the kittens slowly grow in numbers and start chewing him to death*

Feels just like home....

Kittens do not scare me. Invisusira scares me, as do Badgers with AK47's.
Barathorn

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:03 am

I do have a warlock. It's my first character, even.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:04 am

Barathorn wrote:
Mazater wrote:No Barathorn, it is not safe here.

Feels just like home....

Kittens do not scare me. Invisusira scares me, as do Badgers with AK47's.

Run you fool run, the kittehz already killed Invisusira!
Thou shall be next, be warned. :twisted:
*Insert evil, very evil laughter here*
mazater

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:05 am

Snake-Aes wrote:I do have a warlock. It's my first character, even.

You, you evil....red headed warlock, you must be dealt with
:twisted:
mazater

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 am

Oops, failpost.
mazater

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 am

Mazater wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:I do have a warlock. It's my first character, even.

You, you evil....red headed warlock, you must be dealt with
:twisted:
My warlock IS redheaded, with the cutest "i'm a cynical bitch" face you could see in a blood elf.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Re: WTB escape from 2.4 threads.....is it safe here?

Postby guillex » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:54 am

Barathorn wrote:While I can't say I am unexcited about the 2.4 patch and what it is bringing us I am getting hacked off with the multitude of threads that already have people up in arms about the end of the world is nigh etc BEFORE anything is 100% confirmed.

Therefore I will make my home here, whilst all this twoddle carries on until it is presented by Lore in a nice tidy thread and then I will look over it while Guillex serves me Cookies on small flowery dollies.

So, anything other than 2.4 to discuss? I had a nice weekend, was my wifes birthday yesterday so we had a lovely lazy day. What did you lot do over the weekend?

Barathorn

*walks in wearing a flowerly apron holding two platters of cookies*

Bara, your munchies.

*turns, starts to walk out, bends over to pick up a cookie that dropped earlier, keeps walking*
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Barathorn » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:10 am

The service around here is exceptional isn't it?

Thank you Guillex.

I had a mad moment this weekend and dropped herbalism and took up engineering. 800g and 5 hours later I sat at 357 engineering. I then found out about the new goggle upgrades and considered this a good omen.

*munches cookie*

Anyway I have found that goblin engineering is certainly interesting and quite possibly harmful. The only time I regretted taking engineering was when I went to do the quest for the mote extractor in the dead mire and found around 15 dead bog lords with a Night Elf in the middle of them who whispered me and said 'if your a herbalist feel free mate'.

Sodding typical.

Thank you again Guillex, you truly are my anti-grouch hero.

Barathorn.
Barathorn

Postby Lore » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:17 am

Man I can't wait for 2.4.
Lore
Global Mod

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum