[H/PVE] Prot Pally LFGuild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H/PVE] Prot Pally LFGuild

Postby Oohnagi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi,

I'm currently on the PvE server Blackhand horde side; I do like the server, and do not mind the CST schedule, but I would be willing to transfer to a PvE EST server.

My current guild has died, and we are no longer raiding (or even running heroics). Also the friends for whom I created the character on Blackhand after the expansion are no longer playing.

I am looking to move to a guild that needs a protection specced pally, and has at least cleared Kara and is working on ZA and 25 man content. I have tanked all of Kara with this character, and tanked Nalorakk (troll form) and Akil'Zon in ZA. I have raided HKM (though I was not on my pally at the time), but have not seen any further 25 man instances. I do have progression raiding experience on previous characters where I raided MC/BW before quitting WoW; I also raided in EQ and EQ2, so I am familiar with raiding, playing a role, and following instructions.

My wowarmory link is: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Oohnagi

(I am currently equipped in my retribution equipment, because I have been toying with the thought of speccing ret while not raiding.)

I would be available to raid 3-4 nights a week from about 8pm - 1am EST (though I am on most nights of the week, I am unable to commit to raiding 6-7 nights a week, since I do like my girlfriend).

I would not expect to be main tank, but I would hope for an equal and unbiased shot at tanking any mobs where I am equipped for the fight.

A dkp or loot council based loot system (for 25 mans) is a requirement of mine, since my dice suck. Any loot I have I have earned by showing up and putting in the time, and I'm happy and willing to work for my gear.

I can be contacted via PM here, or by mail/whisper on Blackhand. I prefer not to post my email, but will give it based on contacts via the methods listed here.

I also have a level 70 Kara geared rogue (and a 70 non geared hunter, and a level 62 warlock) all horde on Blackhand.

Thanks,

Oohnagi
Oohnagi
Maintankadonor

Postby Oohnagi » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Back to prot; ret is fun but way too fragile for me. Camped in my MT gear, such as it is.
Oohnagi
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment