Remove Advertisements

How painful is Kaz'rogal?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 am

15k cleave O_O?

Was your shield broken or what.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jensaarai » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:50 am

Worldie wrote:15k cleave O_O?

Was your shield broken or what.

Echo that, that's way too high...
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
Jensaarai

Postby Tekkel » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 am

Right I rechecked it. At 20:00'34.187 I got a 9.7k crushing during warstomp and at 20:00'34.406 I got a 9.3k cleave. The warstomp hit me at 33.23 for 2.3k. I had packed 18k raidbuffed hp for the boss and this bitch hit me for a total of 21,3k dmg within a second which is not resistable because u are stunned. I guess I need to pack more hp next go unless the cleave is shared damage.
Tekkel

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 am

Definitively, or have another tank get the cleave since it seembs to be like Saber Lash.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tekkel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:41 am

Well it's not saberlash style it seems. Last night my brother tanked it and he told me he only got cleaved for 7k. Will have to check wws logs to be sure but at least he didn't get instagibbed by it like me.
Ofcourse healers were more prepared this time as it was a confirmation kill and not the progress try but a 2.5k difference in cleave damage..
Tekkel

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 am

7k is the number i remind for that damage as well.

Maybe your armor is too low or you had broken pieces of gear? It happened to me more than once to get at Kazrogal with 2% on my shield and having the backup shield in hotbar.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tekkel » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:11 am

Nah I was pretty sure my gear wasn't broken. I only tanked 8 waves of mobs before kaz'rogal was engaged so wouldn't be even close to 10% on items.
Anyway I checked it more thorough and it seems that cleave might have been crushing because the avarage cleave on me in the logs is actually a bit over 7k. I just got unlucky with my hs probably going down by warstomp time and then got the 2 crushings in the second before I could reapply due to stun. Hopefully I get another try but unlike the other MT this warrior doesn't like it when I steal his job :)
Tekkel

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:49 am

Cleaves cant crush.

Most likely u got cleave+melee (crushing) at same time, for about 15k damage.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arianne » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 pm

I tanked this on one of our last tries and I blew up a total of 11 times and killed 4 of the melee. I didn't put a shadow priest in my group and I didn't wear any SR. I probably had about 7k mana buffed. Not sure how the rest of you tank this :\

While I'm probably going to have a warrior tank this from now on, did I do something specifically wrong here?

http://wowwebstats.com/re5enwkrfjag3?s=7754-8063
Arianne

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Didnt check WWS but blowing up 11 times meant u got to mark 14+.

Your DPS failed hard, not your fault.

We can't really tank him if we get past mark 7.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:52 pm

well we can, it's just annoying as fuck... have JoW, Shadowpriest or 2 in your group. Have potions ready, you can bubble/cancel bubble out of nasty mark etc.

heh, ofc it's his fault... just let warrior tank it and heal.
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm

fiorina wrote:heh, ofc it's his fault... just let warrior tank it and go afk.

fixed

Mmm from your WWS you had only 8 debuffs, well, don't know what was ur problem, maybe just should have had ninjaed a shadowpriest or resto shaman in your party to get backup mana. I never had problems tanking him.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby kon » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm

what exactly is the SR cloak everyone is talking about?
kon

Postby Worldie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby enbee » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:19 am

Offtopic : Worldi you joined LR? I thought they weren't too big on the whole non holy paladin thing :o

Make sure to give phil all of the abuse he deserves.
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

PreviousNext

Return to Mt. Hyjal