Bear Boss Trash

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Tybalt » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Just use HoJ on the bear after the dismount, as you should easily be able to finish killing the rider within 6 seconds.
Tybalt

Postby chapi456 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:06 am

Those mounted bears seem to have been nerfed a lot !

On PTR, we went in ZA and were crushed back just because of them.

As sone as it was put on Live, we tried again, same issue. 8k+ on our 2 tanks :(

A few more stuff later, behaviour is completly different (ok, a few cheated badges pieces added ^^), not even see a 5k+.

I don't think our level increased so much ...

However, MC is the way we do that also.

1tank on Bear. 1 tank on 2nd bear (sligthly tanked so that MC can take aggro easily and ... crush it down ^^). Sheep 1 human (can be a Shaman OR a Axe Thrower). MC on the last One.
As soon as MC Human is down, MC on the second one (especially if it is a shaman ... invulnerability totem is awful if sheep is resisted).

When the 2 humans are down, let's go for 1 bear then the other.

We did it with only 2 heals as 1 of the 3 was MCing ^^ (on PTR, with 4 heals we died ...)

P.S. : Moroes Watch is awesome when bear is ... enraged ^^
chapi456

Postby 2ndNin » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:23 am

For the final pull here what we typically do (lols, of the 3 times I have killed him and raid lead twice) I tank 1 bear rider + 1 shaman, the 2nd shammy guy is cc'd and the OT/MT takes the other bear.

Kill order is the shaman on me, then my bear with a rogue or so picking up any totems that spawn, and the cc controlling the others if the cc breaks. Once I am clear we move onto the OT, normally we do it this way round as I can pick up the bear / troll easily, and then pull the other bear once the OTs goes down and triggers it, saves using cc normally. Of course you need good armour and 6K hits aren't unusual, but its fairly easy if you focus fire and keep 1 healer on each tank and 1 in the middle healing which ever tank is taking most damage.
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=elyria]Armoury Link
[/url]
2ndNin

Postby Viskahn » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:27 am

Worldie wrote:I found that the perfect setup for ZA is:
2 tanks (no, dps warriors won't work)
3 healers
3 ranged dps (at least 1 mage and possibly 1 warlock)
2 melee dps (druid strongly preferred, backup tank is good)

i find that a tankadin and feral druid makes for the ideal tanking combo. the feral can dps when only 1 tank is required, and a tankadin can aoe tank with ease.

we also tend to bring 3 melee dps and only 2 ranged (usually a mage and warlock if possible). 4 melee dps + the feral druid can make an insane dps group. a dps warrior, enhance shaman and retri paladin/rogue would be my personal choice of the best possible dps.

[/offtopic]
Viskahn
Maintankadonor

Postby enbee » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:20 pm

I bring 3 healers and I tank everything allone, including the bear trash, a dps warrior or ret paladin slaps on tanking gear for lynx lash soaking, we make timed with ease.
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

Previous

Return to Zul'aman