Alar room

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Alar room

Postby Donjuan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 am

Hi, i was wondering how you deal with the patrols in alar room, I read some posts here as to what people to do once they pulled and I think i have that figured out, but wouldn't hurt if someone mentioned again. what i really wanna know is how you pull a pack without also pulling the other pack, or going to far in too room this dieing from the run back?

Am i supposed to go in and avenging shield a pack? Or what? And which pack do i pull first the left or right? Talking about the handlers and birds in Alar room. In our previous attempts we had feral druid going and ff them and try to run back in, he would either die or end up bringing in two packs. Need some advice on this please.
Donjuan

Postby Moraus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:56 am

let a hunter pull,

You want to be standing in the back right corner of the room before the one with the pats in (perspective from facing alar room) and raid in front left but not infront of the little divider halfway, this stops people being knocked into al'ar's room.

Stand in the corner and have the brids MD to you, let your two other tanks pickup the humans and just spam HS + consecretion. Also watch out as the birds silence.

You should easily have all the birds on you so the raid kill the humans first which are made sure are back in the room with you an d then just aoe the birds down. As for pulling wait till one pack is close and the other is far, the sync on the pats makes it faily easy to only get one group.
Moraus

Postby Donjuan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:49 am

Moraus wrote:let a hunter pull,

You want to be standing in the back right corner of the room before the one with the pats in (perspective from facing alar room) and raid in front left but not infront of the little divider halfway, this stops people being knocked into al'ar's room.

Stand in the corner and have the brids MD to you, let your two other tanks pickup the humans and just spam HS + consecretion. Also watch out as the birds silence.

You should easily have all the birds on you so the raid kill the humans first which are made sure are back in the room with you an d then just aoe the birds down. As for pulling wait till one pack is close and the other is far, the sync on the pats makes it faily easy to only get one group.

Thank you, feels like a plan, by the way do rogues need to distarct the patrol at all? to break their sync?
Donjuan

Postby Moraus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:41 am

they can do if its coordinated, i used to do it on my rogue when it was my main but its not neccessary, main thing is to let the hutner pulling get a feel for their movement.
Moraus

Postby YoYoMa » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 am

I just prox pull the patrols as they near the hallway. We have 2 tanks peel off the main guys and I lay a concecrate in the doorway. The birds come in all run through the concecrate and kick be to the back corner of the room while the raid is all up front working on the two main guys.
YoYoMa

Return to Tempest Keep