Remove Advertisements

GTFO

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Levantine » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:39 am

By made it clear, he explicitly said so. I'm not gunna believe otherwise, as I have no reason to. =D
Levantine

Postby Fridmarr » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:07 am

Levantine wrote:By made it clear, he explicitly said so. I'm not gunna believe otherwise, as I have no reason to. =D

I'm sure he probably is, I mean he seems like a trustworthy fellow, and after all, you did read it on the internet.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby mazater » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 am

Fridmarr wrote:
Levantine wrote:By made it clear, he explicitly said so. I'm not gunna believe otherwise, as I have no reason to. =D

you did read it on the internet.

DONT WORRY SIR! IM FROM THE INTERNET :lol:
mazater

Postby Viycktor » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 am

Blutreich, through Penny Arcade, has it right. Although usually the Fucktard starts out as not quite a normal person to begin with.

Modern America is much more tolerant to asshats than prior generations. Don't get me wrong, every substantially large population has a good collection of jackholes, but in many cases it's not tolerated. Even at that, the most tolerant bastion of cockbiters outside of Politics and Higher Education (take it from someone who used to teach graduate courses at a major university) is the internet.

But people being idiots and thinking they're better than others because of where they come from isn't an American trait. (In fact, it was once and Un-American trait)

The person in question may have been from Mars for all you know (and for all that matters) and was likely looking for attention.

It's just general internet tomfoolery. Either /ignore them, laugh at them, or pity them... just never take them seriously because they don't. (hopefully, if not, see the pity them comment)
Viycktor

Postby Invisusira » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Invisusira

Postby Levantine » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Okay, since everyone is outraged at me not challenging him saying he was from America, he was now from Argentina. I really don't care either way. I just thought it was amusing is all.
Levantine

Postby Dunkan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I bet the challengers were all from the US.
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Dunkan

Postby Blutreich » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm

<-- from us and didn't care
<-- knows US is full of idiots
<-- knows everywhere has them
Going to spend my cab money on more shots and just take the ambulance home
Blutreich

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum