GTFO

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: GTFO

Postby guillex » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:06 am

Levantine wrote:So, I was TRYING to play my Pally on my fav new server Caelestrasz (Gawd, I love that name =D), when I was trudging through Elwynn to get to Redridge for the Deadmines chain (I want that goddam chestpiece for once, I've missed it on all previous alliance toons).

Wait... Which chestpiece?

Anyway, as can be expected from alliance lowbie areas, the chat was retarded. Like, in an epic way.

That's pretty much the standard in all alliance areas.

There was this one guy, who was all like, LOLOLOL U AUSTRALIANZ R FAGS CUZ UR VIRGINZ TILL 20+. Nevermind that he was saying this on and OCEANIC server.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was 35, overweight, living in his mother's basement, and had lost his virginity to a lubed up paper-towel roll

Anyway, I did my thing and crushed him so he shut up and went off to cut himself. Soemthing about me being a slut, and I'm 17 and gay, so his theory was completely wrong. ;D I actually had another person saying the same as me, and everyone else in general going /hi5 Azella. xD it was fucking funny.

/hi5 Azella

Anyway, I have two questions regarding this. Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded?

Probably not. Though you very probably did hit the small percentage of people with this guy who think they're God's fucking gift to all the Earth.

Are all American's that slutty?

I'd tend to think that Montrealers are more slutty than Americans at large ... Then again, lookit the GGW videos... No Canadians there, eh?

And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

Lesse... An island that Britain used as a Penal Colony for years, before bringing it into the Commonwealth... Nahhhhhh... You guys are the purest thing since sliced bread! ;) Long live the Queen!

This message has been brought to you by Mississippi Mud Cake

Mississippi Mud Cake wrote:Image of cake

I hate you. Making me hungry this early. :(
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Levantine » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:59 am

Garov wrote:
Wachter wrote:I got called a "400 lb emo fag"
then they told me to go cut myself because I thought it was romantic, and go have buttsex with my 400 lb emo boyfriend

I haven't lol'ed so hard in my life

Somehow emo and 400lbs don't quite fit. I don't think I've ever seen a 400lb kid shopping in Hot Topic, or am I wrong?

Nope, you're completely right. 400lb and emo don't go together. I don't think I've ever seen someone that falls into that stereotype even come up to a healthy weight, let alone be obese. xD

And also, NAWWWWWWWW <3 at all the replies. :P I do realise that not all Americans are like that (now, at least ;D). <3 you guys.

Also, extra lolling for Guillex's post. xDxD Made me forget I haven't slept tonight yet, and I'm not likely to. =/ =D

[editz] OH! And before I forget, this chestpiece. Of course, I now realise that they are indeed pants. o.O I have no idea where I got the chestpiece thing from. I blame sleep deprivation. <_< >_> <_<
Levantine

Postby Sharlos » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Levantine wrote:
Garov wrote:
then they told me to go cut myself because I thought it was romantic, and go have buttsex with my 400 lb emo boyfriend

Somehow emo and 400lbs don't quite fit. I don't think I've ever seen a 400lb kid shopping in Hot Topic, or am I wrong?

Nope, you're completely right. 400lb and emo don't go together. I don't think I've ever seen someone that falls into that stereotype even come up to a healthy weight, let alone be obese. xD

And also, NAWWWWWWWW <3 at all the replies. :P I do realise that not all Americans are like that (now, at least ;D). <3 you guys.

Also, extra lolling for Guillex's post. xDxD Made me forget I haven't slept tonight yet, and I'm not likely to. =/ =D

[editz] OH! And before I forget, this chestpiece. Of course, I now realise that they are indeed pants. o.O I have no idea where I got the chestpiece thing from. I blame sleep deprivation. <_< >_> <_<

i blame Pie
Sharlos

Postby Sharlos » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Levantine wrote:
Garov wrote:

i blame Pie
Sharlos

Postby Levantine » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:48 am

Lol, double post. I agree with them both. =D
Levantine

Postby ticklefist » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:59 am

I leveled my first 3 characters on an oceanic server, including this one. No they're not all that retarded. At least I wasn't. I ran into more "pfft you're American so I automagically assume that you assume the world revolves around you" complexes than I can count tho.

Edit: Not sure about the sex thing / purity thing but the guys I was always guilded with certainly had themselves in order in terms of school, or Uni as they called it. Seemed like everyone was in college.
ticklefist

Postby Fahsky » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 pm

All I know about Austrailians is 1) sexy accent, 2) nation was a penal (hehe) colony, which basically means it was 'founded' by convicts...?, 3) Great Barrier Reef is there & I want to dive there, 4) Great Whites are there, I want to swim with them <3 & 5) there's some pygmies somewhere. My knowledge is limited at best...

That mud pie looks delicious.
Fahsky

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:06 pm

So, why are you assuming the person was American?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Gerilith » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Fahsky wrote:All I know about Austrailians is 1) sexy accent, 2) nation was a penal (hehe) colony, which basically means it was 'founded' by convicts...?, 3) Great Barrier Reef is there & I want to dive there, 4) Great Whites are there, I want to swim with them <3 & 5) there's some pygmies somewhere. My knowledge is limited at best...

Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Oramac » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Gerilith wrote:
Fahsky wrote:All I know about Austrailians is 1) sexy accent, 2) nation was a penal (hehe) colony, which basically means it was 'founded' by convicts...?, 3) Great Barrier Reef is there & I want to dive there, 4) Great Whites are there, I want to swim with them <3 & 5) there's some pygmies somewhere. My knowledge is limited at best...

i am very slightly offended by this as i know my geography fairly well and do not share the mindset set forth in the map.

that said, it is kinda humorous b/c of all the whackjobs out there that do think like that.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Fridmarr wrote:So, why are you assuming the person was American?

He made it clear he was American. ;D
Levantine

Postby fiorina » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Oramac wrote:i am very slightly offended by this as i know my geography fairly well and do not share the mindset set forth in the map.

that said, it is kinda humorous b/c of all the whackjobs out there that do think like that.

I clearly see why somebody creates such pictures. I am traveling around US states during last year and half and believe me or not, if you ask common Billy about geography, that's exactly picture you will get... if you are lucky.

...the famous one :) I know.. I know... but still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Klepsacovic » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:37 pm

fiorina wrote:I clearly see why somebody creates such pictures. I am traveling around US states during last year and half and believe me or not, if you ask common Billy about geography, that's exactly picture you will get... if you are lucky.

...the famous one :) I know.. I know... but still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

I... I just couldn't watch after a while. It hurt.

In defense of America, at least one of those guys was probably a lunatic off the street. Though he also seemed to be able to name the most countries.
I don't have a DPS meter so I use an aggro meter. I always win.
Klepsacovic

Postby Blutreich » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Going to spend my cab money on more shots and just take the ambulance home
Blutreich

Postby Fridmarr » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:30 am

Levantine wrote:
Fridmarr wrote:So, why are you assuming the person was American?

He made it clear he was American. ;D

Ah well, then that must be true....
Fridmarr
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum