Remove Advertisements

GTFO

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

GTFO

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:47 pm

So, I was TRYING to play my Pally on my fav new server Caelestrasz (Gawd, I love that name =D), when I was trudging through Elwynn to get to Redridge for the Deadmines chain (I want that goddam chestpiece for once, I've missed it on all previous alliance toons). Anyway, as can be expected from alliance lowbie areas, the chat was retarded. Like, in an epic way.

There was this one guy, who was all like, LOLOLOL U AUSTRALIANZ R FAGS CUZ UR VIRGINZ TILL 20+. Nevermind that he was saying this on and OCEANIC server. Anyway, I did my thing and crushed him so he shut up and went off to cut himself. Soemthing about me being a slut, and I'm 17 and gay, so his theory was completely wrong. ;D I actually had another person saying the same as me, and everyone else in general going /hi5 Azella. xD it was fucking funny.

Anyway, I have two questions regarding this. Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded? Are all American's that slutty? And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

This message has been brought to you by Mississippi Mud Cake

Mississippi Mud Cake wrote:Image
Levantine

Re: GTFO

Postby Invisusira » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Levantine wrote:Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded? Are all American's that slutty?

Our... youth generation... in general is pretty ignorant and annoying, not to mention under the impression that having sex makes you cool, and if you don't you're a loser.

Levantine wrote:And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

I have yet to hear anything along those lines.
Invisusira

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Levantine wrote:And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

I have yet to hear anything along those lines.

Good. I would hate to think that there are such blatantly wrong rumors about my countrymen and women flying around. :P

Also, NO SHEEP JOKES! THAT'S NEW ZEALAND, NOT AUSTRALIA!
Levantine

Postby Dunkan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Actually, in New Zealand we shave our sheep, dress them up in high heels and a short dress, put loads of makeup on them and sell them down the wharves to tourists as hobbit prostitutes. 'Cause prostitution is legal here.

Invis probly has a picture somewhere.
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Dunkan

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Hahahahahaha. That made me giggle.

Although Invis probably does have a picture. At the very least we can probably excpect to see a gif soon enough. :P
Levantine

Postby tbolt » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:16 am

Ah man...first the cheesburger in a can and now these mud cakes...these pally forums are making me hungry.
tbolt

Postby Maliance » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 am

T'was the most tasty lookin' cake I saw so far today :o

I would say something about Americans, but I don't like going to a place formerly known as India
Maliance

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:25 am

Barrens.

nuff said
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Baldihar » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:33 am

OMG Barrens is horrible chat, almost as bad a city trade chat. But I will admit that Ally chat is much worse that hordie chat on my server, I guess al lthe kiddos can't stand playing the "ugly" side.

Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded? Are all American's that slutty?

Never played on an Oceanic server so I would say "I dunno..." and I wouldn't say I am a slut, but I do have a healthy sexual appetite :wink:

And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

I have played rugby with you people from Australia, I know better than that false shit being spouted by those retarded Americans on the Oceanic server. :P
Baldihar

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:48 am

Levantine wrote:So, I was TRYING to play my Pally on my fav new server Caelestrasz (Gawd, I love that name =D), when I was trudging through Elwynn to get to Redridge for the Deadmines chain (I want that goddam chestpiece for once, I've missed it on all previous alliance toons). Anyway, as can be expected from alliance lowbie areas, the chat was retarded. Like, in an epic way.

There was this one guy, who was all like, LOLOLOL U AUSTRALIANZ R FAGS CUZ UR VIRGINZ TILL 20+. Nevermind that he was saying this on and OCEANIC server. Anyway, I did my thing and crushed him so he shut up and went off to cut himself. Soemthing about me being a slut, and I'm 17 and gay, so his theory was completely wrong. ;D I actually had another person saying the same as me, and everyone else in general going /hi5 Azella. xD it was fucking funny.

Anyway, I have two questions regarding this. Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded? Are all American's that slutty? And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

This message has been brought to you by Mississippi Mud Cake

Mississippi Mud Cake wrote:Image

I don't know what to say. Usually a chick here starts at 16 to 20 <shrug> I didn't get laid till I was 19 lol, it's not like I'm less important than another person because of that.

And yeah, you do run sometimes into the occasional retard on the us servers.Certain things we just can't say left and right because of that.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Araveni » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:55 am

Smurf
Araveni

Postby Wachter » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:15 am

I got called a "400 lb emo fag"
then they told me to go cut myself because I thought it was romantic, and go have buttsex with my 400 lb emo boyfriend

I haven't lol'ed so hard in my life
Ulushnar wrote:If the enemy gets too close, then I whip out the Combat shotgun from 'neath my Kilt.
Wachter

Postby Echevarian » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 am

Are all American's who play on Oceanic Servers completely retarded?

Probably not... though I would tend to think they would be more willing to troll and start trouble because its an Oceanic Server (never rolled on one myself).

Are all American's that slutty?

Definitely not... things like morals don't really follow national boundaries... they can be influenced by where you live, but morality comes down to personal decisions, not nationality.

And do all American's think that Australians are that pure?

I'd say on the average, everyone is on the same level... you'll find morally conservative and morally liberal people in every part of the world. I'm an American and nothing you mentioned in your post applies to me whatsoever. I don't agree with the "American's" statements about Australians, nor do I agree with his concept of what is deemed "cool".

There are idiots who play this game... I just hit /ignore or leave the channel for a bit. And, I'm glad I've found a few players who can talk to me on the same level of intelligence.

Give a kid a keyboard and all of a sudden he is a smack-talking, mafia-connected, weight-lifter who can kill just by looking at you. When really he has acne and cries when his mom tells him to get off the computer and go to bed.

Not all of us are jerks... just the ones that are most vocal. :wink:
Echevarian

Postby Garov » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:40 am

Wachter wrote:I got called a "400 lb emo fag"
then they told me to go cut myself because I thought it was romantic, and go have buttsex with my 400 lb emo boyfriend

I haven't lol'ed so hard in my life

Somehow emo and 400lbs don't quite fit. I don't think I've ever seen a 400lb kid shopping in Hot Topic, or am I wrong?
Garov

Postby Daeren » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:49 am

I dunno, not aussie nor american, but I bet the guy that said it was probably some 14 y old CS kiddie which probably hasn't gotten any himself.

Luckily, they added ignore feature for a reason.

and aobut americans rolling on an oceanic server:
A) They were dumb and didn't notice
B) They work at times that makes Oceanic raiding fit them better than US times.

IU bet you met a person from group A
Daeren

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum