A Big Happy Thankyou... We cleared Kara for the first time..

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

A Big Happy Thankyou... We cleared Kara for the first time..

Postby Therigwin » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:08 am

Just want to say thank you to all here posting in these forums.

Not 3 weeks ago I was specked Holy and was the top healer in our guild. Then our top Feral Druid tank decided she wanted to go back boomkin cause our top Warrior tank was doing so well and we had lots of up and coming tanks (or it appeared that way). Well, being a smart person, I picked up the Kara tanking gear over the past 3 months while healing when our Warrior tanks didn't need them, so I had a good amount of tanking gear.

I respecked prot and stumbled on these boards and read all sorts of great info. Got my self uncrushable with some good like and good spell damage and ok spell hit. Well our Prot Warrior MT was gone this weekend so that left it up to me to tank Kara this weekend.

We downed every boss with no problems thanks to all the advice found here. I tanked every boss except Maiden and Illhoof. So yesterday we had completed Kara to the point we have been for the past 2 weeks... all bosses except Illhoof and Netherspite. Our Prot Warrior was back last night (we are like best friends) and we decided it was time to test our tanking teamwork. Illhoof was a brease, except I had too much fire-resist on and was taking no damage (I was on Kilrek and the impys) and ended up oom quite a bit, having to judge wisdom. Well we one shotted him with ease.

Next was Netherspite. We got him on our third attempt, once everyone figured out the beam stuff. I got the red beam first and then for phase 2 shared the green and blue beam with others.... at the end, I was in the green beem healing people... He enraged at 1% and bam, then he went down... It was awesome and we have you guys here to thank for all the excellent information.

Our next challenge is ZA :D
Therigwin
Eternity Matters of Eldre'Thalas
Therigwin

Postby Lore » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 am

Grats! However, this belongs in the Successes sticky.
Lore
Global Mod

Return to Karazhan