Remove Advertisements

Mt. Hyjal - Anetheron

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:12 am

I'm a clicker, i click the infernals and then Exorcise or AS.

The target of Inferno will die anyway, they ALWAYS die unless they are paladins/mages.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jensaarai » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:23 am

I don't like tab targeting :/ :twisted:
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
Jensaarai

Postby knaughty » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:44 am

Worldie wrote:The target of Inferno will die anyway, they ALWAYS die unless they are paladins/mages.

Ah, so that wasn't just people moving too slow?

Nothing but blink or DS is going to do the trick?
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby enbee » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:26 am

Worldie wrote:
The target of Inferno will die anyway, they ALWAYS die unless they are paladins/mages.

PWS + paladin tabtargetting untill the infernal pops up and instantly exorcising it = max 2 ticks, 5k damage tops, stop bringing lvl 60's to your raid
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

Postby Gerilith » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 am

running straight towards the tanking position if targeted by inferno saves lifes. Tell them not to stop running before you have the infernal running to you. Standing around within the aura certainly kills, yes.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Worldie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:25 am

Knaughty wrote:
Worldie wrote:The target of Inferno will die anyway, they ALWAYS die unless they are paladins/mages.

Ah, so that wasn't just people moving too slow?

Nothing but blink or DS is going to do the trick?

It's them failing to move.

People in my guild havent yet learned that they must not move to me but away from me :) cause i tab-Exorcise the mob istantly but if they keep running to me they get 3-4 ticks, and they dont have any FR to survive that.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jensaarai » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 pm

I've never had anyone die from the infernal drop...well, maybe a few, but it's FAR from a sure thing, MAYBE one person dies every fight. /shrug use a macro and/or get faster on your pickup :twisted:
Jensaarai

Postby Worldie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Believe me, i pick them the very moment they spawn, but our people still think they have to keep running to me :)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Apothes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:43 am

just a few questions, do the Fire Elementals hit hard melee wise? and do they crit?
Apothes - 70 Paladin - Blood Furnace
Apothes

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:49 am

They melee for 2kish and do crit.

However, their melee is nothing compared to the aura ticks (3k+ every 2 sec)

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Drak » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 am

I tank the infernals with 75 FR (aura + BE racial). I have one priest standing next to Jaina dedicated to healing me, and 2 other healers that will spot heal me if needed but raid heal otherwise. The only problem is if my priest gets infernal'd (which happened twice on our first kill), but if that happens I usually get healed by the other healers until my priest can get a battle res or something. Honestly, I think i'd have mana problems if I was in FR gear.
Drak

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:44 am

Na not rly, since you take more melee damage overally and enough mana back.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jensaarai » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Sometimes I have to mana pot here, yes, but I'd rather it's me mana potting from not taking enough damage than me dying because I'm taking too much and my healer happens to have carrion swarm and I die.../shrug
Jensaarai

Postby Dellster » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 am

Hey guys,

We just killed Whinterchill on thursday, so we are going for Ana tomorrow, and i will most like be killing the infernals.

Atm, i have about 68 FR with a neck and a cloak on. That leaves me with about 505 def, 17.5 dodge, 16.5 parry and 31 block. Is that good enhough to tank those, without straining our healers to much? Or do i have to get some of the badge FR items, and what should i then pick?

Those in "full" FR gear, what are your stats when wearing that?
Dellster

Postby Dellster » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 am

Hey guys,

We just killed Whinterchill on thursday, so we are going for Ana tomorrow, and i will most like be killing the infernals.

Atm, i have about 68 FR with a neck and a cloak on. That leaves me with about 505 def, 17.5 dodge, 16.5 parry and 31 block. Is that good enhough to tank those, without straining our healers to much? Or do i have to get some of the badge FR items, and what should i then pick?

Those in "full" FR gear, what are your stats when wearing that?
Dellster

PreviousNext

Return to Mt. Hyjal