Attumen & Midnight ?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Attumen & Midnight ?

Postby Equitas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:19 am

Is it possible/doable to tank attumen and midnight at the same time when starting kara, assuming 11K unbuffed, uncrushable and uncrittable.

Assuming your healers arent decked out in epix and are starting kara aswell, is it to much of a strain?

Because i read on the forums and it said somewhere that you shouldnt even try tanking the mobs before attumen alone.
I am filled with Rage.... and cupcakes!!!
Of the Nightfall - Check
Twilight Vanquisher - Check
the Undying - Check
the Immortal - Missing
Equitas

Postby Korath » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:39 am

TBH soloing tashing a 4 or 5 mob pull before attumen is actually harder than solo tanking the boss :P

With your stats and uncrush I cant see why when buffed up it would be a problem, esp if you are running with 3 healers (or 2 and a OH). End of the day there is only way to find out and thats to try it :)

.::. Karak 70 Resto Shaman .::.
.::. Sajuuk 70 Destro Warlock .::.
.::. Bentusi 60 Ret Paladin .::.
Korath

Postby berbo2 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:41 am

Will depend on 2 factors:

1. How much is your raid DPS - if it is enough 3 healers spam healing you should be well enough to pass the fight without going OOM and killing you, if not get 4th healer on the open OT spot;

2. How many HoT healers are available - will recomend 1 pala max, 2-3 druids or priests, as you dont have enough HP to buff any spike dmg that may occur;

Good luck :)

PS: As for the trashes- they are prety soloable if you have at least 2-3 CCs (that includes hunters/priests in this case)
berbo2

Postby Invisusira » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:46 am

We've had a Boomkin tank Midnight before, just for fun. To give you an idea of what a wuss he is.
Invisusira

Postby Equitas » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 am

Thanks guys, youre help was impeccable as always,

Ill report here once that sucker is down ^^
Of the Nightfall - Check
the Undying - Check
the Immortal - Missing
Equitas

Postby Equitas » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Perfectly dooable,

Oneshotted Attumen, Moroes and Maiden Tonight, Opera 2shotted :P, Curator we had a fucked up group setup =/ working atm ^^
Of the Nightfall - Check
the Undying - Check
the Immortal - Missing
Equitas

Postby Maranus » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:05 am

Invisusira wrote:We've had a Boomkin tank Midnight before, just for fun. To give you an idea of what a wuss he is.

I'd be most concerned with threat...
You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Maranus

Postby Zeels » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 am

Invisusira wrote:We've had a Boomkin tank Midnight before, just for fun. To give you an idea of what a wuss he is.

I did a couple of 5-man with a boomkin as tank, 10khp and 16k armor :D
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby Worldie » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 am

We actually had a lock tanking Midnight :D
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Karazhan