[A] <Drow> - Doomhammer (PvE) - Sunwell Recruitment

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] <Drow> - Doomhammer (PvE) - Sunwell Recruitment

Postby Rollins » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:20 am

As mentioned in the title, Drow is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm (MST). We're currently farming all raid content and have been doing so since last August. Needless to say we're more than prepared to tackle Sunwell and we're hoping to bring on an exceptional Prot. Pally before doing so.

We're a competitive guild, and when learning new content you can expect the guild to raid 6 and sometimes 7 days a week. Currently, we clear BT/Hyjal in 1.5 nights, and typically do an SSC/TK clear on off-days to earn the guild some extra gold. Raid Times are from 6:00 server-time to 10:00, with raids often extending later on the weekends.

Obviously, the more raid experience you have the more of an asset you'll be to us upon entry.

We run an Officer loot council, for those curious, with concepts of Guild and Raid Team advancement taking precedence over individual desire and personal gain. What that means to you is we pride ourselves on fairness and we look to gear our team efficiently, and in a manner conducive to success.

Feel free to check us out at www.drow.org, or you can jump directly to our Recruitment Status and Guidelines page for a more detailed writeup on the guild itself and what we're looking for.

If I left anything out please feel free to post questions here, or on our forums @ www.drow.org. My forum account there is Rollins as well, so you can shoot me a PM if you prefer. You can contact me in-game on Rollins. I look forward to hearing from some of you, take care.
Rollins

Postby ulushnar » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 am

Ok, and what time frame are you in? European? PST?
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Rollins » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:38 am

The server is on Mountain Time.
Rollins

Postby Joanadark » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 pm

My name is Brekke, and I approve this message.

Everything I've seen from Drow has impressed me.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Rollins » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:04 pm

/bump

Still looking for qualified applicants! Also, we're looking at potential Prot. War recruits and/or Shaman applicants. Tell your friends!
Rollins

Postby Rollins » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:55 pm

/bump
Rollins

Postby YoYoMa » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:01 pm

heh, I never come in the recruitment forum, funny to see somebody from my server. Drow is the top alliance guild on our server. I can't speak to their environment since I've never raided with them but if you are looking for bleeding edge content as a prot pally, these guys will definitely take you there :)
YoYoMa

Postby Ciandin » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:14 pm

It sounds like an awesome guild, but I don't see myself going back to raiding 6 nights a week.
Ciandin

Return to Recruitment