Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Andurin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:08 am

Damn you Test of Valor! :(
Andurin

Postby Newsom » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Across 3 characters I've had ~35 heroic Garrosh kills without getting a single heirloom. Starting to think I'll never get my sword+shield for leveling.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Andurin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 pm

4 boxes of gold after a Flex raid is demoralizing...
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Could be worse, could be 8.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 am

Worldie wrote:Could be worse, could be 8.

But that would mean I got a week where I cant spend my coins and didnt have that yet :p
Andurin

Postby Fetzie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am

Andurin wrote:4 boxes of gold after a Flex raid is demoralizing...

How about 8 bosses of SoO and only the guaranteed Runestone from Sha, in the week with the increased drop-rate buff?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Newsom » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 am

I think that droprate buff is just a placebo. :D
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 am

A droprate buff is a stipid idea anyway, because unless it's extreme, it does pretty much nothing: people still going to have unlucky streak even going from a 10% to a 30% droprate and it's very possible to get 0 runestones in a week for example.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:27 am

Newsom wrote:I think that droprate buff is just a placebo. :D

Seriously. When I did it on my priest, I got 7 in one week with 6 bosses unlooted (including Lei Shen and Ra'den who drop 100%).
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 am

isnt ra-den 50%?

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:13 am

Worldie wrote:isnt ra-den 50%?

Nope.

Fetzie

Postby Era » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 am

A lightning strike blasted the living daylights out of a telephone pole right outside my parents' house, where I'm vacationing. Fried my laptop's charger. Turns out chargers for Alienware laptops are super expensive (~£200 in Norway after VAT and postage), and takes forever to ship because Norway. Was going to buy a new laptop this summer anyway, so might just leave it. :/
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby valura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 am

Fetzie wrote:
Andurin wrote:4 boxes of gold after a Flex raid is demoralizing...

How about 8 bosses of SoO and only the guaranteed Runestone from Sha, in the week with the increased drop-rate buff?

As stated before, +0.1% increase, is still an increase...

The +100% only is for Black Prince rep...

Last time around I managed to get 3/14 runestones, which INCLUDED the 100% drops from Lei-Shen and Sha of Pride, which actually means 1/12... quite a noticeable and most welcome increase /sarcasm

Sorry Fetzie, but it looks like you, like so many of us, fell for their pretty sales pitch, only to find out afterwards that the kitty is blind, has a limp, and will never ever go onto the litter box :(
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (90) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (90) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (76) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (63) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (78) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: outer ring of the 7th circle of Hell (aka Kul Tiras EU - Horde side)

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Been hit by a very hard apathy ;\ I can't seemb to perform any activity aside from work stuff since a few days :(

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Worldie wrote:Been hit by a very hard apathy ;\ I can't seemb to perform any activity aside from work stuff since a few days :(

I hear ya. One of the few things that bring me joy these days is comics...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General