Remove Advertisements

LF2M challenge modes, alliance EU

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

LF2M challenge modes, alliance EU

Postby Lieris » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Probably a long shot but in case anyone hasn't got their golds yet, we need 2 DPS. One of us has already got all golds so we will be in good hands. :)

Must flask, food, pot, have gear with plenty of gem sockets ideally, a spare helm without the legendary meta and watch some gold runs on Youtube beforehand.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Re: LF2M challenge modes, alliance EU

Postby Worldie » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:21 am

I could be interested, when do you plan in running this stuff? I have a windwalker and a warlock with suitable gear (I think)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lieris » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Depends on when we finish the group. :) Maybe after lunch on a saturday and sunday so it doesn't interfere with the world cup.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 am

Right, let me know if/when !
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arnock » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Really wish some of this cross-realm stuff was able to team up US and EU players, I might be willing to reactivate to join in some of these MT runs.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Return to General