Beacon sound

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Beacon sound

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:53 am

I'm offering a cookie to anyone who points me to a (working) way to remove Beacon of Light sounds.
It's making me crazy. Pls halp.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Beacon sound

Postby Kai » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:44 am

can remove/mute single sound files, friend fixed an addon that did that for me for the stupid clicking sound from the mimiron mount. should be able to google how to do that.
Kai

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 am

I could even pay you for that!

p.s. why would you remove the mimiron mount sound, it's awesome!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Kai » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 pm

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... ounds.html

there's instructions how to remove specific stuff, but as it sais:

v3.7
- Added Paladin Beacon of Light, Eternal Flame, Divine Purpose, Holy Prism, Blessings and Infusion of Light sounds.

I suppose it's already muted.
Kai

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:22 am

Thing is I tried that, didn't mute anything :\

Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros