Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Andurin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am

Had a great Hearstone match last night. A warrior was using a Wild Pyromancer, Commanding Shout and the minion that gets you a card every time it takes damage to get some insane draw and gear up for a really big bang against me. Luckily I was able to stall him long enough with Blizzard (twice) and Frost Nova (twice) to make him run out of cards, have no minions left, have 30 hp and 10 armor while I still had 5 cards in my deck and minions on the field.

Thank you Arcane Missiles to finally hit what I wanted it to hit ^^ (2 hits on the: take damage, draw a card minion while it had 3 health)

And a success at work: we finished 2 days early with all the features and bugfixes for the release we where planning to do today. Wich means we have 2 days to fix bugs that we want to fix for a change :p Wich feels quite good ^^
Andurin

Postby culhag » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Last reset was our last main raid !

It's weird, the last few raids I was thinking It'll be nice when it's finally over, but now I kinda miss it. :?
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 am

Right before the launch of the D3 expansion I got all characters at level 60 on normal :) Also had some fun trying a hardcore hero ^^ I wonder how far i`m going to get on that one :D (currently level 25 nearly at the end of act 1, Thank you 100% xp buff)
Andurin

Postby Dion » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:01 am

Second son born, second Lich King quote. It still amazes how small they are... But it's equally amazing how fast they grow up! :)
Dion

Postby Fetzie » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nooska » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:20 am

Gratz!
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Worldie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Our second normal raid puts us at 12/14 .
Back in october when we started this guild, I'd never have thought we'd have even killed a single boss in normal.
Quite satisfied of the people we have found and stuck with us.

On a side note, I also gained around 14 ilvls this run, so can't complain at all.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Newsom » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Weekly Siege 25 man normal cross-realm pug #3 complete. It was a huge success, Immerseus heroic and the rest including Garrosh dead 5 minutes before the set end time. Raid leading is kinda fun (but waaay too stressful).

And I got to do belts on Siegecrafter (all of them as a hunter). Took a try to get the hang of it, but after that it was smooth sailing. Most fun I've had in a raid in ages.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Even on a bad day (Malkorok and Spoils :( )we still manage to clear 13 heroics in one evening.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Finally killed Gary 10N =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Finally killed Gary 10N =P

WOOT!
gratz on your war wolf!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:13 am

bldavis wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Finally killed Gary 10N =P

WOOT!
gratz on your war wolf!

Thanks, funnily enough, it was on a pug, with no mumble... o_o;;;
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

I just realized it's a three paycheque month!

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Gracerath » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 am

We also finally got our Garrosh 10N kill. We had to change up strategy a bit for our specific group and get some of the lower dpsers to step up their game (introduced them to some useful cooldown tracking mods such as weak auras, etc) but we managed to get it down. I completely failed to do the tank swaps properly in the first part of phase 3 as well and we managed to handle it. I was kiting adds and the Garrosh tank went down but luckily I had some cooldowns ready to go. I don't think anyone is in the mood to do any sort of heroics though. Can't say I'm interested in them, personally. I have a feeling the group may just be "done" until WoD rolls around. I do have to say for an end of expansion encounter, compared to the past it was pretty underwhelming.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 am

Used my character boost on a Drenai Paladin to prepare an Alliance server for Warlords :) Gotta say tho, getting through Timeless Isle as Holy is not adviceable... It goes slow to say the best ^^
Andurin

PreviousNext

Return to General