Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:52 am

Flex wrote:this is a trigger warning from a fat lifestyle blog or something

Trigger warning: Discussion of calorie counting in order to eat enough food to meet daily caloric requirements.

Considering the type of blog, it's possible they expect the readership to include people with eating disorders. Nothing wrong with choosing to show a little consideration.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:12 am

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/527 ... lpture.htm
"That's not who Jesus is. Jesus is not a vagrant; Jesus is not a helpless person who needs our help. We need someone who is capable of meeting our needs, not someone who is also needy," she said.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 pm

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/park- ... 709?page=0

FORT WALTON BEACH — A local family says their afternoon at a local park was ruined after a homeless person complained to police that they were lying down.

Under the city code, visitors to parks cannot “sleep or protractedly lounge” on seats, benches or other areas.

Everything about that screams fake but I desire for it to be real
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Kal » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Klaudandus wrote:http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/5275/20140301/homeless-jesus-statue-ignites-controversy-davidson-opinions-divided-sculpture.htm
"That's not who Jesus is. Jesus is not a vagrant; Jesus is not a helpless person who needs our help. We need someone who is capable of meeting our needs, not someone who is also needy," she said.

Someone didn't read Matthew 25.
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby Koatanga » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Flex wrote:http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/park-lounging-law-rankles-local-family-ordinance-1.285709?page=0

FORT WALTON BEACH — A local family says their afternoon at a local park was ruined after a homeless person complained to police that they were lying down.

Under the city code, visitors to parks cannot “sleep or protractedly lounge” on seats, benches or other areas.

That's classic - I sincerely hope it's real.

There's an old guy in my area who has some association with the police. He has a traffic camera in his van and likes to park at prime places (bottom of hills, etc.) to catch people speeding. He also sets up near schools. I've been wanting to phone the police saying there's a strange man in a van parked across from the school taking pictures, just to see what would happen.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Kal wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/5275/20140301/homeless-jesus-statue-ignites-controversy-davidson-opinions-divided-sculpture.htm

Someone didn't read Matthew 25.

I think they were thinking of the Republican Jeezus, who cares more about guns than the poor.
---
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Koatanga wrote:
Flex wrote:http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/park-lounging-law-rankles-local-family-ordinance-1.285709?page=0

That's classic - I sincerely hope it's real.

please let this be real!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:12 pm

---
Klaudandus

Postby valura » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 am

Running a couple of random dungeons on my little priest with my guildie tankadin and guildie windwalker. We get a warrior and lock from another server (with no appearent relation to eachother - not in the same guild, but on the same server). After the first boss in Scholo, the tank gets a phonecall which'll take a couple of minutes at best. She lets the party know and the monk says he's gonna tank the trash, to which I agree, knowing I can heal him with ease. He runs ahead and start pulling, but the lock and warrior stay put, and ask him to wait for the tank. He stops before the pulling the trash, upon which the lock tries to initiate a kick on the tank for being AFK... 5 times in a row :shock:

Guess he didn't figure out the 3 of us were in the same guild, and the kick would never go through, until I put it in party chat... resulting in them going *poof* and leaving the party...

Should've guessed they had their head up their excrementally-oriented body cavity when I saw their (lock-warr) combined DPS was lower than that of the WW, despite him being 3-4 levels below them :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

Postby Arnock » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:55 pm

And that's part of the reason why I disliked LFG after awhile. People were just so quick to kick others for the most trivial reason, and it was usually the terrible people to begin with.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 pm

So wrong, on so many levels, but i can't stop laughing at it.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Nooska » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Image

Just to make sure I'm not missing something - its the placement having it look like the white kids are pursuing the black* kid, right?

*apologies if the word offends, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what word to use and NOT offend someone, so I use the most obvious and apologies.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 pm

yeah
---
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:47 am

Klaudandus wrote:Image

"If you want to get out without a female companion annoying you, get a Dodge Viper"?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 am

Fetzie wrote:"If you want to get out without a female companion annoying you, get a Dodge Viper"?

Nah, it's more like white cops doing some racial profiling
---
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General