Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Newsom » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Telia broke something somewhere so now parts of the internet is down. Can't access Twitter or anything Blizzard, but everything else seems to work...
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 am

Celestial quest bugging and not letting me talk to wrathion ad Jade temple :|

zzz I want that cloak :\ :\ :\
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:35 am

forgot about my gout yesterday and enjoyed a plate of bacon when we had ..well breakfast for dinner

took a day, but oh i am remembering the gout now!
/sigh

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:21 pm

People, expecially a couple core raiders and one of the other officers, behaving like 10 years old again for the 100th time.

This time I had to be the bad cop, and actually kick the 3 dramaqueens out of the guild. I may have seriously compromised our raiding roster, but it feels to me it had to be done.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:08 pm

After the disaster from yday, I decided to not log WOW at all and distract myself with LoL.

After 5 promos failed, this is my feelings

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Worldie wrote:After the disaster from yday, I decided to not log WOW at all and distract myself with LoL.

After 5 promos failed, this is my feelings

I mostly just do ARAMs these days... but it sucks when I go 22/2/28 with Lux and we lose because of a dc...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm

multiple dc's last few nights, mostly during raid boss fights, and now i cant connect to blizzard ANYTHING

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 pm

bldavis wrote:multiple dc's last few nights, mostly during raid boss fights, and now i cant connect to blizzard ANYTHING

I saw a NW advisory on connection issues on battle.net.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm

its doing better now but really frustrating the last couple of days

probably has to do with this messed up winter we have had

but it was really bad this morning, couldnt even get the website to come up

bldavis

Postby Amirya » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 am

I think I did something stupid when changing my mother's car battery this weekend, and somehow managed to strain a muscle in my back. Either that, or I slept wrong.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm

I want to change my prot transmog, but not my ret transmog, but they share their boots and belt. :(

Also, I've finished farming the Ivory Raptor, and I'm still missing one from the eggs. I didn't even find one egg during the last hour and a half of farming.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am

Somewhere in the office (or a neighbour), SOMEONE decided to cook the awesomest-smelling piece of veal in a long, long while.
And all I've had for lunch is a goddamn tomato.

I can't focus with that smell. I wanna go FEEEEEEEEED :evil:
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Kal » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:56 pm

New roommate has no job, very little work experience, not much money, and had been living with his mother until now (over 30). He hasn't applied for a job yet, but has applied for food stamps. This does not bode well.
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Kal wrote:New roommate has no job, very little work experience, not much money, and had been living with his mother until now (over 30). He hasn't applied for a job yet, but has applied for food stamps. This does not bode well.

i feel for you...
but this does help a little

been feeling down about myself, but at least i have lived on my own, have a job, and have job history
granted i am 30 and living in my parents basement...but i do pay rent and have a rough plan to move back out so

GL with your new roommate? :)

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Makes no sense, why would you want to rent a room if you have no job and dont want one...

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General