Remove Advertisements

South Park - The Stick of Truth

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Aubade » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 am

This game. Is so funny.

Watch the first 12 minutes of gameplay, and see if it doesn't make you want to play. Trey parker and Matt Stone really did a fantastic job on this, as well as Obsidian. Now I just have to beat my mage playthrough before Dark Souls 2 comes out.
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Worldie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 am

What sort of game it is?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13369
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Aubade » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Paper Mario RPG With Jews and elves.

Complete with Trey Parker and Matt Stone voicing every character.

And fighting bums for crack

And Manbearpig

And Al Gore

And much more haha.
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Worldie » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Do want :O Looks hilarious from the preview :lol:


Sadly I can't really afford a game now that my shop income is so low :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13369
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Aubade » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:39 am

Princess Maiden Kenny's quick attack.

She goes up to the enemy, and whips out her man-boobies. The enemy goes into a "boobie trance" until they realize She's Kenny. Then they take Grossed out Damage and can't heal for a little awhile.
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Passionario » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39 am

Is it worth playing if I never watched South Park?
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
User avatar
Passionario
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 am

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby Aubade » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 am

Passionario wrote:Is it worth playing if I never watched South Park?



As long as you enjoy that type of humor, absolutely!
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4877
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: South Park - The Stick of Truth

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 am

I've been playing this. The gameplay and style of the game is very faithful to the standard RPG genre (although the quicktime style of the combat attacks adds a little something to the usual turn based stuff), while everything else is just very South Park. It's a very well made game.

Other than the quick time combat stuff being a little too twitchy sometimes (especially blocking), any criticisms I could make of it would just be exactly the same criticisms you'd get about South Park the show.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6831
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK


Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest
?php } else { ?