Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:44 pm

raid time, and we are resetting
first of all, we have 13 signups, so yay for that..and a lot of those signups are people just coming back and wanting to raid, and we do need a couple more people just in case, so we are trying to gear them up..so no problem with resetting

we sit 3 of our best geared dps so the new people can get in and get gear, i am tanking, and our other normal tank is on his rogue because guild leadership wanted an officer in the raid, and the other 2 sat

well about that time, my internet starts fucking up..
i cant stay on wow or vent for longer than 10 minutes at a time, and most times its 3-5

i volunteer to be sat, and ask our other tank to switch to his tank because of my internet
i have a feeling that even though i had talked to our GM/RL, everyone ELSE thought i was doing so because i was pissed off about the reset and wanted to be a little bitch and throw a fit cause we werent working on garrosh (was an earlier incident that wasnt handled the best..i have made amends for that though..i thought at least)

so hopefully now that my internet is working again, i dont have to rebuild bridges again.
this reset i was all for, we need the new blood, and we need to get them gear so they can help on garrosh and be on par with our other raiders..or at least closer.

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:18 am

I still hardly see just light's hammer AoE taking off a mob from another tank actively aoetanking. I doubt it has *ever* been a issue.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:02 pm

I need 724 haste rating with my flex Thok's trinket, or 485 haste rating if I get a N-WF Thok's trinket :/

I am also apparently too stupid to see that I can reforge a bit of mastery to expertise...

D'oh!

21250 haste, 2558 hit, 5173 expertise, with T16 4p and the tank cloak equipped.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 am

Somehow pepper ended up in my coffee this morning. Yikes.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Somehow pepper ended up in my coffee this morning. Yikes.

I prepare the office coffee with salt.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby culhag » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 am

I recorded our Klaxxi kill last night (here). Made me cringe when I saw myself not refresh EF despite taking heavy damage and having 5 stacks of Bastion of Glory.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Somehow pepper ended up in my coffee this morning. Yikes.

I prepare the office coffee with salt.

I'd like to know what you DON'T put salt on!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 pm

pretzels

Anyways, sprinkling a pinch of salt on the coffee grounds cuts the bitterness during the brewing.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Anyways, sprinkling a pinch of salt on the coffee grounds cuts the bitterness during the brewing.

Heretic.

'Nyway, quick Frustration - I was planning to replay DA 1 & 2 to prepare a save for the upcoming 3.
OF COURSE, the game got corrupted in the meanwhile, and the install is 2 hours long.

Tomorrow, maybe...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:05 am

Most of you know, I'm a one man online selling "thing" where I work. I run the site, the ebay account, the amazon account, any other accounts.
This is a story of how frustrating some of our clientele can be. I have tried to write phonetically to capture the man's tone.
Sometimes, departments forget to tell me when we are out of stock on things. It happens. You've seen the pictures> There is no POS system here. A POS system wouldn't work.

Well, a guy sees that we have wooden flare crates (military flares) on our site. He drives here (even though our site tells you all over the place to call for availability, that we are a surplus store, that inventory changes, blah blah blah blah.

He gets here, and wants some. We tell him we are currently sold out.

"BUT I SAW IT ON YUR WEBSAIT AT MY HOME"

Yes sir, I haven't had a chance to tell our internet sales that we are out of stock.

I DROVE AN HOUWUH TO GET HEAYUH, AN I WANT MAH FLARE CRATEZ

Sir, I'm sorry, we're out of stock.

BUT IT'S ON YUR WEBSAIT

Yes, and when I call him, they wont be on their anymore.

WELL, IMMA GO HOME AN OOORDER ME A CRATE!

Sir, he will just refund you.

NU UH. ITZ ON THAR, HEZ GOTSTA SHIP IT TO ME

Sir, we can't ship something we don't have.

WELL LET ME SPEEK TO THIS INTERNET PEOPLE

(I'm standing there waiting to deal with her about a special order for a customer. I walk over, introduce myself, put my hand out to shake his, and ask him what crate he was looking at. He tells me. I pull out my phone, load the site, and pull the crate up. I knew it was out of stock, and marked as such. I sold the last of the previous shipment, and marked it then.)

Sir, I have that crate marked as out of stock on the website. It has been marked as out of stock, and that we are taking reservations for the next shipment that comes in.

THAT IS NOT WUT IT SEZ ON MAH SCREEN.

Sir, It has said that, on the website (log in, check the edit history) since September of last year.

YALL JUS TRYNNA GET ME TO PAY MORE.

NO sir. I don't have any. I'm sorry.

At which point, he goes full on hillbilly spittle throwing screamer. My boss walks over. I explain what happens, and my boss says Sir, I heard you from 200 feet away, through an 18" cinder block wall. You need to calm down.

I JUZ WANTS MAH CRATE!

Sir, both the department head, and the online salesman has told you we are out. I don't know what else to tell you.

YOU CAN KISS MAH ASS.

And my boss, who is a "big" dude (6'5", 270) looks at this guy, and calmly says. "Sir, You have 10 seconds to start walking towards the door. If you don't, I'm going to help you leave."

IS THAT A THREAT?

No sir. That's not a threat. It's a invitation for you to leave my store. If you don't, I will help you leave.

WELL WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

See the name on the side of the building? That's my father. If you want, I can call him down here, but by the time he gets down here, he'll be a lot less nice than me. He doesn't like the cold weather.

At that point, the owner (his father) shows up. Apparently, I'm going to his house to take some pictures this afternoon (yaaaaaaaaaaaaay). He sees the commotion and walks over, in time to hear the asshole say

GITCHER DADDY ON THE PHONE THEN. I TELL HIM TO KISS MAH ASS TOO.

The owner, an army vet looks at him and says. 1 pause. 2. pause. 3.

WHAT U DOIN OLD MAN?

4. Giving you a chance to leave before this old man kicks your ass out of his building. 6.

WHAT HAPPENED TO FIVE?

7. i had to talk. 9..

OK OK OK OK I'M LEAVING

Moral of the story.

Don't piss off an army vet.
Shoju

Postby beornus » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 am

That is not a frustration, that is a Success (or at least entertaining to those of us not there)!
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 pm

It's a frustration that ends in humor for me.
Shoju

Postby Amirya » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:28 pm

So my mother asked me to call an A/C company today to find out what the hell is going on, they're offering a huge rebate. They sent her a letter and everything. Quoted her a price. But somehow, they won't "allow" customers to have that price if they're also getting a Costco rebate. I'm not a member of Costco, so I'm somewhat confused if this is a mail in thing with Costco, or what. But she couldn't understand their voicemail. And I'm off today.

So I'm checking my email to get the information to call this company.

I have an email from my high school best friend. "Have you ever had sex with my husband?"

I have not the words my first reaction. This is the same guy who wound up being the primary reason I opted to no longer be their roommate and assist with their household expenses while she looked for work and he went to school.

(After my reply, it appears that her mother was thinking he and I were, and I moved out because one of us got bored with it...what the hell.)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:16 pm

after those two, my frustration seems rather benign

we are up to garrosh, and a bunch of people decided to come back and want to raid again...so we are forgoing actually progressing on garrosh to work on gearing these people up...

im all for gearing people who want to raid....but when you come back after we are finally to the last boss and expect to raid instantly, there is something wrong with that
i think we should push for garrosh and get him down, then start working on getting gear for the new people

its gotten to the point we are sitting mains for people who have half the gear and 1/3 the dps because they could use gear from a farm boss, and we end up wiping on said "farm" boss due to a combination of dps dying and just lack of damage
its taken us 3 weeks to get back to paragons, but we got our second blackfuse kill last night and hopefully we will get our second paragons kill tomorrow night and start working on garrosh again

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 am

Zzz I'm at home ill, would love to play wow to kill time but EU seembs to be broken atm :\
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General