Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 pm

bldavis wrote:but no tamed chromagnus...for shame

I have it, it's the PocketShaman core hound :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Worldie wrote:
bldavis wrote:but no tamed chromagnus...for shame

I have it, it's the PocketShaman core hound :)

my bad...impressive collection

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:35 pm

My next aim is the stealthed hunter rares of Pandaria. I got Hexapos atm (pink water strider!), will be fun to find out the others!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:47 am

Did my first pug flex in a looong time. Got through part one very fast, was top dps on most fights, got 4 items in 8 rolls with the sword from sha as top of the list ^^ Got that sword 5 times now, 4 times in LFR and once in flex. :roll:
Andurin

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 pm

Never had more than 7 before!
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nooska » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Grats

I've not gone better than 3 (yet?)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:34 am

I have no idea how it happened. Wasn't even a good deck. If it makes you feel any better, later on I went 1/3 as a Druid. ;)
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Andurin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:39 am

Took a couple of guildy's into 2 random heroics. One of those 30k dps guys from last saturday did 90k on a single target bossfight :) I was quite impressed to be honest ^^
Andurin

Postby halabar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Worldie wrote:My next aim is the stealthed hunter rares of Pandaria. I got Hexapos atm (pink water strider!), will be fun to find out the others!

Good luck, I still haven't found all of them.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Fetzie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Worldie wrote:My next aim is the stealthed hunter rares of Pandaria. I got Hexapos atm (pink water strider!), will be fun to find out the others!

There is a green porcupine near Dawn's Blossom.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Amirya » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:06 am

And a blue one in Kun-lai Summit, and a red one in Krasarang Wilds, right under the cliffs of Valley of the Four Winds.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 am

You have understood wrong, the 3 porcupine spirit beasts I got already :)

The rare hunter pets is some mobs that are trackable only by hunters, permanently stealthed. You have to follow their footprints (only visible by hunters) until you think you found them, then spot them with Flare, hunter mark and then tame.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Passionario » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 am

If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Amirya » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 am

There's a quillen in the Vale, a goat in Kun-lai, a water strider and a cat in Jade Forest, the pink crane in the Valley...
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 am

And pink water strider in Dread wastes!

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General