Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Newsom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Not really, it's just that specific fight. On all the others I'd take warrior mobility any day. :P
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:07 pm

:D
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 am

Sounds like someone will be very mad at himself :D
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Newsom » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:40 pm

My warlock has green fire!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am

I think i`ll just file this in the success list. Last saturday we actually did a raid with 10 guildy's. With high hopes we started SoO flex with all 10 of us inside. The trash went down quite slow... And we didnt get the first boss to go under even once (with bloodlust). But we had 10 guildy's!

When we saw that wouldn't work, we went to Terrace of the Endless springs. And got absolutely nothing further... So after a few tries we stopped with that aswell, but we still had 10 guildy's together in a raid group!

Turned out that we had 3 dps doing 30k - 50k dps... We where kinda baffled on how they managed that, so we talked with them, helped them a bit. And one dps happily reported that he tripled his dps after the advice we had for him ^^ So should we manage to get 10 again, we should be able to get further :D
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 am

you should join usssssss!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:34 am

No! You should join us! My fiancee and I are the guild leaders :p
Andurin

Postby cdan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:22 am

Andurin wrote:Turned out that we had 3 dps doing 30k - 50k dps... We where kinda baffled on how they managed that, so we talked with them, helped them a bit. And one dps happily reported that he tripled his dps after the advice we had for him ^^ So should we manage to get 10 again, we should be able to get further :D

I just don't get this. How do you not do close to the maximum dps your class can do with the gear you have? What kind of advice were you giving them?

I'm not being harsh. I just genuinely don't know how people either can't work out how to dps or don't know how to find out from others what they are missing.
cdan

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:47 am

Many ways. I've seen mages spamming Frostfire bolt as frost, or Pyroblast as fire.
I've seen rets using Divine Storm for single target. Warriors blowing rage on heroic strike instead of actual damage skills. Etc
And other things.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:58 am

I'm guessing you've never had the "pleasure" of coaching would-be raiders.

From me to you: the only way to become more depressed is by filling taxes.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby cdan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 am

I've not personally filled in a tax form since I got married to an accountant nearly 17 years ago. :D
cdan

Postby Andurin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 am

cdan wrote:
Andurin wrote:Turned out that we had 3 dps doing 30k - 50k dps... We where kinda baffled on how they managed that, so we talked with them, helped them a bit. And one dps happily reported that he tripled his dps after the advice we had for him ^^ So should we manage to get 10 again, we should be able to get further :D

I just don't get this. How do you not do close to the maximum dps your class can do with the gear you have? What kind of advice were you giving them?

I'm not being harsh. I just genuinely don't know how people either can't work out how to dps or don't know how to find out from others what they are missing.

Basicly, our guild consists of a bunch of people that are invited through SuperGuildInvite. And they wanted to raid. And a bunch of people think that bossess die if you just try hard enough :p And there are a lot of people that dont use any materials outside of the game to learn more about their class ;) They just dont know any better ^^ We have pointed them to Noxxic now to give a general idea of what they are to do :p

Next step: See if they can complete the proving grounds - Silver. Then they should have an idea of "getting out of the crap" for as far as it goes to boss mechanics :p
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:07 am

Finished my Spirit Beasts collection on my hunter, got every single of them!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... -pet#54320

Now onto farm the special hunter pandaria pets!

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:50 pm

but no tamed chromagnus...for shame

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 pm

bldavis wrote:but no tamed chromagnus...for shame

I have it, it's the PocketShaman core hound :)

Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General