Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby bldavis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Nooska wrote:
bldavis wrote:i am a proud BRONZEBEARD!

I see the Bronzebeards (as dwarves in general) are still having issues with speaking common ;)

/sigh
laddy...you best be pickin your fights with care!
(and oops, forgot an a..fixed though)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:32 pm

bldavis wrote:
halabar wrote:Are you a LW? If so, shoulders of lightning relfexes are cool, and rarely seen.

Finally, no self respecting dwarf hunter uses a bow unless you are one of those Wildhammer hippies.

i AM a leatherworker

and wildhammer? YOU DARE INSULT ME SO!?! you might as well have called me a DARKIRON!
i am a proud BRONZEBEARD!
FOR IRONFORGE!!!!!!! :twisted:

Then you best not be using any sissy night elf bow..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:06 pm

the only bow i would ever use willingly is the legendary one..at least on my dwarfs

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Ruldar » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Here's what I have settled on as of around 30 minutes ago when I finally got the sword to drop:

Previous to that I was transmogging to Hammer of the Naaru, but I really like the look of that sword with the T6 shoulders & helm.
Last edited by Ruldar on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Here's a little transmog !

I cleared Ulduar with a friend to help him finish his Val'anyr, and I grabbed a few things along the way, notably these shoulders and polearm. Since they go nicely together, and I'd just got the polearm from Thok, I looked for a way to use them and found that the DK T16-H set has colors that match perfectly !
Sadly I haven't got the legs from Malkorok yet, but the paladin or warrior T16-H legs are a close enough match in the meantime.
I haven't found a helm I really like to go with them. The DK helm has the right colors but doesn't really fit thematically, and the helm from the same recolor in Ulduar has some red fabric that really doesn't fit.
I'm not entirely happy with the shield (the dark parts have a green tint) but I've browsed Moggit and haven't found anything really better.

culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Kal » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm

This is my Hunter Kalven. He has Stalker's Chain Battlegear and Wolfslayer's Rifle. It took me a while to get the rifle, and I wanted a simple, sleek armor set to match.

This is my Priest Kalare. She has Abjurer's Robe, Circle of Flame, Sorcerer Mantle, and Guiding Stave of Wisdom. I think this set needs improved or replaced.

This is my DK Kalmali. He has Overlord's Battlegear, Field Plate helm, and Legend's Glaive. I like armor that looks like I might be able to use it IRL. Also, I insist that tanks should wear a helmet. We're special.

This is my Shaman Kalyka. She has Dark Vessel Mail, Flesh Handler's Headpiece, Frostscale Belt and Boots, Aurastone Hammer, and Aegis of Stormwind. I wanted to look like a Wildhammer attache to Stormwind forces outfitted with personalized battle armor.

This is my Rogue Kalyssa. She has Scouting Garb, Moonkin Headdress, Shoulderpads of the Adventurer, and two Dreadblades. I opted for bulkier shoulders for a more durable look than the set ones. I also like the Wildhammer heritage suggested by the headdress.

This is my Warrior Kalida. She has most of the Chromite set (missing shoulders and boots), Ango'rosh helm, Ironfoe, and Hulking Shield. She's a baddass!

This is my Paladin Kallahan. He has Overlord's Battlegear, Quel'Delar, and Lofty Shield. I make a style exception here, as helms on a Tauren are superfluous.

This is my Monk Kallil. He has the red Riverblade Armor set and Staff of Ox-Hoof Thunder. Kinda gangly looking.
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby Kal » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:03 pm

@Era, those shoulders and tabard set off the Overlord's very nicely, but I'm confused, why carry a Horde symbol?
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Kal

Postby Era » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:07 am

Kal wrote:@Era, those shoulders and tabard set off the Overlord's very nicely, but I'm confused, why carry a Horde symbol?

After we retired from HC raiding, me and most of my guildies went Alliance to play out our pensions casual style. So while I'm currently Alliance, I will always be Horde at heart. :wink:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby culhag » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 am

Death Knight T16-H set complete !
I plan on using Pulsing Spellshield with it when it eventually drops. :|
The sword is Firesoul.

culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:44 am

That looks pretty sweet on a dwarf!
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby culhag » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:08 am

Now I have all three heroic plate sets from SoO, a growing colection of weapons and shields from Ulduar... and less and less free space. :?
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby jere » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:43 am

I've been sitting on the Battered Hilt for a while. Mostly because I know I have to eventually choose a weapon. Any suggestions on the final weapon to pick (for transmog). I don't have any current sets that I would be getting the weapon for, so I would need to work on the set too, but I don't mind that.
jere

Postby Era » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:18 pm

culhag wrote:Death Knight T16-H set complete !
I plan on using Pulsing Spellshield with it when it eventually drops. :|
The sword is Firesoul.

Oh wow that looks really good!
Maybe I should get back into raiding just for the shiny gear... :roll:
Seriously though, like Newsom said, that set is sweet on a dwarf!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby bldavis » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 pm

that is badass looking on a dwarf!

bldavis

Postby Koatanga » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 pm

My Paladin

My Other Paladin:

My Shaman:

My Monk:

My Priest:

My Druid:
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

PreviousNext

Return to General