Gruul and HKM pretty easy, now how bout mag...

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Gruul and HKM pretty easy, now how bout mag...

Postby Antharas » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 am

Just wondering how much harder mag hits than gruul? ive tanked gruul twice now (first time my gear was pretty shitty compared to now), last time i tanked him i made it to growth 14 with ease (only died cause i was a retard and didnt hit HS comming out of a shatter when he was at 3%... fight ended w/ one resto shaman alive and gruul dead lol). HKM was a joke when i tanked him, ppl say he has big spike damage but i dont see it, maybe i just got lucky parrys and dodges or something but i was full mp the entire time and never below 10k hp w/ only 2 healers on me.

buffed i have 18k+ hp, forget my armor, hits 24k w/ ironshield + 25% armor from healers. up to about 108% avoidance w/ holy shield w/ a block value of 400ish... and my omen has been fucked up but im told on gruul that myself, my offtank, and a mage were over 100k threat above everyone else (and mage hadnt popped invis yet) so i think my threat is fine for who i raid w/ (still using crystal forged sword :-/)

so, do you guys think i could tank Mag?
Antharas

Postby Worldie » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:36 am

Maggy hits about as hard as gruul after 8-9 Growths.

The difference is that Maggy is about spikedamage. You can get a melee and cleave at same time, effectively dealing something like 14-15k damage.

It's basically just a bigger and fatter Maulgar. If you can tank Maulgar you should be able to tank maggy. Your stats seembs fine anyway.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag