Post Your Amusements!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Amusements!

Postby Era » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 am

Klaudandus wrote:http://youtu.be/GuKV2Z3eYTY

Wait till the 3 minute mark.

A real christmas classic!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Got a real ditz on the phone.

After getting everything sorted out, and was transferring her, I waited until I knew she couldn't hear me. Then I facepalmed.

As my boss walked by. :lol:
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:37 pm

I get jokes
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Sagara » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 am

Haven't had a good screengrab yet, but the latest Joueur du Grenier had a very peculiar guest in Jean-Louis, the Christmas Sock.
There's something peculiar about hearing the French VA for Morgan Freeman talking (in no particular order) about video games, Home Alone (?) Twilight (??), Child sex abuse (?!?) and the spirit of Christmas warming our hearths (and... feet?).

Don't ask.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Era » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Just another day with a light breeze in Norway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKUipxR3bDc
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby cdan » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 am

In an LFR run on Gates of Ret this weekend with my 'lock alt. We were re-buffing and getting ready for the twin Shaman fight when the RL asked for a rogue or a hunter to go inside the throne room and reset them to outside. Another warlock says, "I'll do it", puts an SS on himself, runs in and starts the fight, dies and then resurrects himself.
I suggested that he had now wasted a CR for absolutely no reason whatsoever as we had a couple of rogues and a few hunters who could have done the same thing without a waste of such an important resource. His reply was pure genius, "Doesn't matter. I never, ever use SS on anyone else anyway."
cdan

Postby Era » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 am

cdan wrote:His reply was pure genius, "Doesn't matter. I never, ever use SS on anyone else anyway."

:lol:

I've been levling a warlock recently, and I keep forgetting I have the bloody thing... :roll:
Era

Postby Arnock » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 am

Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/17/world ... html?_r=3&

I'm an atheist, but I think this Frankie dude is pretty cool.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 am

Klaudandus wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/17/world/europe/pope-replaces-conservative-us-cardinal-on-influential-vatican-committee.html?_r=3&

Is this reposted on any other site that doesn't require me to give them my email address to read it?

Edit: DOESNT require me rather. Holy shit I need to go back to bed.
Last edited by Teranoid on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teranoid

Postby Amirya » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:06 am

I'm Wiccan, and so far, Francis has my deepest respects.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am

Klaudandus wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/17/world/europe/pope-replaces-conservative-us-cardinal-on-influential-vatican-committee.html?_r=3&

Well, most of his early career was focused on helping the poor and disenfranchised, and he's never been known to bother much with marriage or abortions problems, probably due to his homeland being fairly doctrinal in its Catholicism. He probably sees that as something secondary.

Gotta admit, the idea of seeing the Church reaffirming her position as protector of the weak is something I can tip my hat to.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Flex » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 am

Sagara wrote:Gotta admit, the idea of seeing the Church reaffirming her position as protector of the weak is something I can tip my hat to.

That's just liberal commie talk!
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:42 pm

I still think he will get killed. Such person cannot be a pope in today's church.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General