SoO Flex Raiding (US Alliance)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: SoO Flex Raiding (US Alliance)

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Get me a time and there is a distinct possibility of me making an appearance...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:12 am

Ah, I'd have though Pfife would have posted it, so I guess this is short notice:

He's scheduled a Flex run for this coming Saturday, 12/7/13, at 930p CST, at the least to do Downfall and kill Garrosh. If anyone else wants to tag along, send me a PM (I don't remember my battletag lol) with your battletag.

(If we don't have enough, we'll just hit LFR.)

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Pfife » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Amirya wrote:Ah, I'd have though Pfife would have posted it, so I guess this is short notice:

He's scheduled a Flex run for this coming Saturday, 12/7/13, at 930p CST, at the least to do Downfall and kill Garrosh. If anyone else wants to tag along, send me a PM (I don't remember my battletag lol) with your battletag.

(If we don't have enough, we'll just hit LFR.)

I honestly forgot this thread existed. I thought I had set it up for 8:30 server time that puts it at 6:30 for me (Pacific). I'm taking a sabbatical until the next expansion (so I can focus on my first kid due in January). I've been missing the big raids I remember from 1.9 (started) through Wrath. So I want to leave on one last big one in case I don't come back. You can PM me as well and I'll respond with my battletag on Saturday morning/afternoon.
Ghostcrawler: Right. If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.
Pfife

Postby Amirya » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 pm

According to my android armory, it says 930 cst, but we can shoot for 830 cst instead.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Pfife » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Then I'm a little lost. I checked the armory before posting to confirm and I'm seeing 8:30 server time. And it has always been 2 hours ahead of me. I mostly scheduled it for that time as it was what Paragon Knights was raiding at earlier in the expansion.
Ghostcrawler: Right. If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.
Pfife

Postby Amirya » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, now that I can log in, I also see 830p CST. Weird.

Anyway, my battletag is Nunya#1239

Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Brute » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Is this thing still going? Been a while since anyone's posted in here.

I have Brute, 516 geared in ret, prot set coming along as I run out of ret drops in LFR.

Also have Hendel, mostly Timeless Isle geared 90 marksman hunter.

Then for sub 90's I have 87 warrior, 86 rogue, 85 shaman, 83 DK, 81-82 druid, mage, warlock, 78 priest, and 13 monk that could be promoted to 90 with my WoD pre-buy.
Brute

Previous

Return to General