Remove Advertisements

If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:29 am

I'm glad there's people that think highly of me.

I know it sounds like a cop-out but I'd like to meet everyone, because we're all paladins and paladins stick together and bash some heads with maces, because that's what we do.

I know I've gotten into arguments with some people, but I hope they're as thick skinned as I am and never take things personal and separate the things that we disagree on and are passionate about (like politics or the Red Sox) from the things that brings us together and are passionate about (like bashing things on the head with a mace and staring at boss-crotches).

I'd toast to that.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11068
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby bldavis » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:42 am

Klaudandus wrote:I'm glad there's people that think highly of me.

I know it sounds like a cop-out but I'd like to meet everyone, because we're all paladins and paladins stick together and bash some heads with maces, because that's what we do.

I know I've gotten into arguments with some people, but I hope they're as thick skinned as I am and never take things personal and separate the things that we disagree on and are passionate about (like politics or the Red Sox) from the things that brings us together and are passionate about (like bashing things on the head with a mace and staring at boss-crotches).

I'd toast to that.

well put
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7350
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Brekkie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Belloc wrote:Fenira, because surprise ass :P


Thanks for making me laugh really loudly in the middle of the Enlisted Club.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Brekkie wrote:
Belloc wrote:Fenira, because surprise ass :P


Thanks for making me laugh really loudly in the middle of the Enlisted Club.

Does this best the time you tried to make D: face?
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 am

Klaudandus wrote:I know I've gotten into arguments with some people, but I hope they're as thick skinned as I am and never take things personal and separate the things that we disagree on and are passionate about (like politics or the Red Sox)


man fuck the red sox
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10472
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Levie and Bara are people I'd share a drink with. And then watch the Evil Dead Musical.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby katraya » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Levie and Bara are people I'd share a drink with. And then watch the Evil Dead Musical.


I would crash this party.
Image
User avatar
katraya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Barathorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:40 am

katraya wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Levie and Bara are people I'd share a drink with. And then watch the Evil Dead Musical.


I would crash this party.


This party would get out of hand due to probably very silly drinking. And then Evil Dead.

Bagsie the Boomstick.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Brekkie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
Brekkie wrote:
Belloc wrote:Fenira, because surprise ass :P


Thanks for making me laugh really loudly in the middle of the Enlisted Club.

Does this best the time you tried to make D: face?


I am still unable to make that face :P
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm


Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby lythac » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 pm

I just tried making that face into a webcam I think I did alright. Parts of my neck/face started shaking due to the unnatural position.

What happened to the vent date nights?
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 am

lythac wrote:I just tried making that face into a webcam I think I did alright. Parts of my neck/face started shaking due to the unnatural position.

What happened to the vent date nights?

I think after six months or so they kind of lost their novelty.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Arnock » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
man fuck the red sox


Amen.
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3659
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:27 pm

well, fuck you both then. XD

I keed, I keed, I still like you guys~
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11068
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: If you could meet an MT'er IRL, who would it be and why?

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 am

Aubade wrote:that girl that used to do all the mod/ui stuff. (Name escapes me at the moment. I think it started with an M?)

mew?

Edit: Looking at her post history... I'm thinking maybe that's not it. Another known, but now inactive "M" could be Masumi... but I don't think she did mod/ui stuff either.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
User avatar
Skye1013
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:47 am
Location: JBPH-Hickam, Hawaii

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?