Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 am

Andurin wrote:Then your deck might be broken :p I`ve had about 4 games all with a legendary in it on the opposing side, but my level 4 paladin surely beat them all ^^ There was quite a nice deck on the mmo champion forums where you just swarm your opponent with minions and then buff them all up to deal a lot of small damage :p I`ll forward it if I can find it again :)

I just used the base Druid deck.

Hell it sucks so bad.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Winkle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 am

fuzzygeek wrote:Plus side: cleared n.SoO in 3.5 hours last night, and unexpectedly one-shot Garrosh for our first kill.
Down side: was set to loot spec ret because of utterly asinine loot tables. Win 2H heirloom.

Fucking hell.

Welcome to the club. I'm the only person to win a BoA in my raid group after 3 or 4 kills now and it's currently in use on my alt dk.
Winkle

Postby Fetzie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 am

Andurin wrote:
Worldie wrote:
Sagara wrote:Well, there ain't many people playing, so there.
If you care, I can send you my Btag?

Ofc it's always nice to have people to talk with :)

Worldie#2838 is meh!

And yeah, it's pretty silly. For example, today there's a "win 3 matches as rogue/druid". I'm lvl 1 as rogue and 5 as druid, I get matched against people who have full basic deck + even legendary or golden cards, resulting in me getting obliterated.

Then your deck might be broken :p I`ve had about 4 games all with a legendary in it on the opposing side, but my level 4 paladin surely beat them all ^^ There was quite a nice deck on the mmo champion forums where you just swarm your opponent with minions and then buff them all up to deal a lot of small damage :p I`ll forward it if I can find it again :)

That's pretty much every Hunter deck :)

I like the rogue deck (because it fucks all those priests over) and the mage deck (build up +spell power and then nuke the enemy champion for 25 damage in one turn).
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Winkle wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:Plus side: cleared n.SoO in 3.5 hours last night, and unexpectedly one-shot Garrosh for our first kill.
Down side: was set to loot spec ret because of utterly asinine loot tables. Win 2H heirloom.

Fucking hell.

Welcome to the club. I'm the only person to win a BoA in my raid group after 3 or 4 kills now and it's currently in use on my alt dk.

So I opened a ticket and they swapped the axe out for the sword.

Tried to get them to swap the shield instead (since I've already got the haste mace) but no dice.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 pm

neither of our other normal tanks were there, so our monk went on her tankadin
first 2 bosses - no issues, 3rd...almost 2 hrs later we finally get him down and 2 shot sha..which is the success part of this frustrations post

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Andurin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Got my laptop back this tuesday after it has been away for a month for repairs. Got a new motherboard and the thing is working like a charm again. Untill this morning. Blue screens are back, laptop crashes completely every ~15 minutes when I am using it on my lap. (house is not big enough to place 2 normal computers in there so we use laptops). 700 euro's wasted :( Back to the store tonight to see if I can swap this Asus laptop for something more reliable...
Andurin

Postby econ21 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 am

The hardest part of this game is just getting 10 competent raiders to show up each raid. As my old guild stopped raiding, the remaining raiders joined an alliance with another and then moved into that guild. Now, we can't get enough sign ups for coming raids and so the best raider has left. It seems the server is imploding, with those focused on raiding transferring to other servers, rather like the faction-imbalance transfer problem Theck blogged about.

Last night, one of our raiders Pcs decided to update Windows 8, so we lost him after boss 2. We then 9 manned another 5 bosses. Three of our dpsers were doing 200k. Like high explosives, high dps solves a lot of problems.
econ21

Postby Passionario » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 am

Our little one caught cold. :(
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
Passionario

Postby Winkle » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:28 am

fuzzygeek wrote:

Tried to get them to swap the shield instead (since I've already got the haste mace) but no dice.

Well that's some nice double standards considering i opened a ticket when it happend to me and i was told no dice.
Winkle

Postby Worldie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:42 am

Not the first time of double standards.

It's not uncommon to submit the same ticket twice and get different responses from different GMs, even getting a second GM helping you while the first said it was impossible.

On the frustration note: Seriously considering getting back into WoW. Someone stop me, PLEASE, before it's too late.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 am

Worldie wrote:Not the first time of double standards.

It's not uncommon to submit the same ticket twice and get different responses from different GMs, even getting a second GM helping you while the first said it was impossible.

On the frustration note: Seriously considering getting back into WoW. Someone stop me, PLEASE, before it's too late.

Cookies, cookies, cookies...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 am

Worldie wrote:Not the first time of double standards.

this happened to me as well, after looting hte BoA int neck from dread wastes, i discovered i had full bags and wasnt able to loot it
opened a ticket, first GM said it was impossible to get me that item because there was no way to tell if i had found it.

i was able to ask about the quest completion thing in a second ticket and get the neck no problems

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:19 am

you can always come back, however what will make you stay is based on what you want to get from the game.

i am happy doing flex and normals, if going back to a more casual style doesn't fulfill your need, you will end up quitting again.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:48 pm

I really need to make friends with someone who plays on a dead server.
Teranoid

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:19 am

Winkle wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:

Well that's some nice double standards considering i opened a ticket when it happend to me and i was told no dice.

Yeah, the first CS response was an inaccurate brush-off -- the rep actually said the heirloom can trigger off the secondary spec and isn't related to loot-spec at all. Which is contrary to everything we've heard from GC. I asked for clarification and the 2nd CS rep was much more helpful.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General