Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Shoju » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 am

Crackwhore who carried my son in her womb for 9 months has finally pushed my son to a point where he has completely cut off communication. While the next few months will probably be frustrating, at least it's a success in that she will cease to have control over his emotions in such a raw way.

Good riddance. I have a lot of other things I'd love to say, but I'm sure many would see them in poor taste.
Shoju

Postby Ribet » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am

First week of heroics this week. Get immerseus and protectors after about 3 hours of internet problems, decided to go to Nourshen for a few attempts and down him in two attempts. Next night we end up downing Sha and Galakras in about 2 hours and spend a chunk of the of night on Iron Juggernaut. Epic last attempt, and he goes down for a 6/14 first week.
Ribet

Postby Teranoid » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 pm

H Sha is dead.

3/14 H in the first week? Not too shabby.
Teranoid

Postby Fetzie » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:07 am

Finally done with the burocratic shit.

My shop is now officially open, even if is still missing furniture ^_^
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:11 am

Gz Fetzie!

And gratz worldie - just don't break the econom... oh wait, no worries, it is already broken ;)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Sagara » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:50 am

Nooska wrote:Gz Fetzie!

And gratz worldie - just don't break the econom... oh wait, no worries, it is already broken ;)

It´s Italy, they don't have an economy outside of football, the Vatican and lightly-clad TV show speakerines...
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Klaudandus » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 am

Sagara wrote:
Nooska wrote:Gz Fetzie!

It´s Italy, they don't have an economy outside of football, the Vatican and lightly-clad TV show speakerines...

Italy almost had its prostitute market crash after Berlusconi went to trail, but somehow he managed to avoid going to jail, so it's gonna survive. =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 am

Klaudandus wrote:
Sagara wrote:It´s Italy, they don't have an economy outside of football, the Vatican and lightly-clad TV show speakerines...

Italy almost had its prostitute market crash after Berlusconi went to trail, but somehow he managed to avoid going to jail, so it's gonna survive. =P

There's a difference between those two? :lol:

Sagara

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 pm

bldavis wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:Success: I've caught up reading both the Frustration and Successes threads! Now on to Amusements!

dont forget relationships :twisted:

Surprisingly... I didn't fall behind on that one.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:58 am

Sagara wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:
Sagara wrote:It´s Italy, they don't have an economy outside of football, the Vatican and lightly-clad TV show speakerines...

There's a difference between those two? :lol:

The prostitutes are the ones that admit to having sex, the others do not? :p
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

You are misunderstanding. He wasn't buying sex, he was gifting them money so they could stop practicing prostitution.

Kinda.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:02 am

Sagara

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Not sure if success or frustration, probably a bit of both.

Re-Trial accepted. Looks like I'm back in business. You aren't rid of me pals.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Worldie wrote:You are misunderstanding. He wasn't buying sex, he was gifting them money so they could stop practicing prostitution.

Kinda.

sounds like the government paying farmers to NOT grow food (and yes that is a thing here..its called CRP land..i dont remember what CRP stands for but you take a producing field and turn it back to nature and the government will give you a set amount per acre)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General