LF a little Flex adventure (eu, ally)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

LF a little Flex adventure (eu, ally)

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:04 am

Hey folks, before quitting for good in december, I'd love to see this new raid.
With last wing of Flex opening this week, and wanting to avoid LFR like plague, I'd like to ask if any of you fellow alliance is consistently clearing Flex (even on alts) and would like me to drop by once. I'm not undergeared (sporting 548 ilvl with legendary cloak) so I'd pull my weight.

Poke me if anyone wants to make me this gift <3
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: LF a little Flex adventure (eu, ally)

Postby Winkle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 am

My guild usually clear flex twice a week, one run is usually always on Saturday around 20:00ST. However the time/date isn't fixed (it's flexible afterall :D ).

However feel free to add Winkle#1204 and i will attempt to remember to broadcast when we will be running it.

BTW this applies to any EU alliance, not just Worldie.
Winkle

Re: LF a little Flex adventure (eu, ally)

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 am

Would be awesome man! I'll add you later and look for ya :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to General