Columbus Day.
5k in "normal" USPS Shipped sales.
+ 2x 4 Cylinder Diesel Engines - Freight
+ 19x Tractor Differental / Rear Ends - Freight

All need Shipped today. FUCK ME I SHOULDN'T BE HERE>
Shoju

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Rhagen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 am

Guild broke down and i have to find a new guild for first time since Ulduar so sad :( I have not missed the app process..
Rhagen

Postby Amirya » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Amirya wrote:So I took off last week from work to take care of my mother, post-op. Went back to work on Monday, exhausted as fuck. Tuesday, had an annoying cough. Been flat on my back Wednesday through today with some nasty little bug that keeps me awake, coughing, wheezing, sweating, shivering, unable to do anything except double over and wonder if my lungs are finally going to come up. What wonderful timing this is.

Bronchitis! Hurray!

And so much coughing, I've also got laryngitis too. Double hurray!

I'm going to try and head back to work tomorrow, it'll be a full week I've been sick, and day 3 of my drugs. I will have to let them know, "do not put me on phone work. At all. At any time. For any reason. I cannot talk."

Then they'll try and do it for the evening anyway.

And I'll be so exhausted by the end of 10 hours. Right now, sitting upright at my computer for 45 minutes is exhausting.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Worldie wrote:I think the only way is to call a blacksmith and make him break the keyhole.

Blacksmiths all had their forges cooled down for the night, I had to stay up until 2 AM cutting/breaking it myself with a dull hacksaw blade.

That was fun.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Nooska » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:48 am

Sagara wrote:Come to Hearthstone, we have casual cookies too :-p

Would love to - gief key? :p
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 am

Nope, sorry :-/

I'll just taunt you by playing every night from now on.

*MUWHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOUGHCOUGHWEEZE*
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 am

Not a big fan of HS atm, playing it myself. The matchmaking seembs all fucked up.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:38 am

Well, there ain't many people playing, so there.
If you care, I can send you my Btag?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby bldavis » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 am

Worldie wrote:Not a big fan of HS atm, playing it myself. The matchmaking seembs all fucked up.

add in the sheer randomness of the packs and you can get epic decks with just a couple packs, or have complete shite decks after 20 packs because that one card didnt drop for you and you dont have enough duplicates to craft it (i have opened probably 15 packs and just got my first duplicate)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:44 am

Sagara wrote:Well, there ain't many people playing, so there.

Ofc it's always nice to have people to talk with :)

Worldie#2838 is meh!

And yeah, it's pretty silly. For example, today there's a "win 3 matches as rogue/druid". I'm lvl 1 as rogue and 5 as druid, I get matched against people who have full basic deck + even legendary or golden cards, resulting in me getting obliterated.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Shoju » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am

The Crackwhore who carried my son in her womb for 9 months is back to being a stupid piece of shit. I'm currently setting the wheels in motion to get her locked up, hopefully this time for a damn long time.
Shoju

Postby Amirya » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:26 pm

I made it through half the day at work before my body said, "nope, fuck you, this ain't gonna work."

(The hilarious side is my boss asked me if I had a note from the doctor releasing me back to work, which I do have, and then if I should actually be there.)

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Amirya wrote:I made it through half the day at work before my body said, "nope, fuck you, this ain't gonna work."

(The hilarious side is my boss asked me if I had a note from the doctor releasing me back to work, which I do have, and then if I should actually be there.)

My boss told me on monday to go home, that he would just mark me as if I had worked all 8 hours
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Plus side: cleared n.SoO in 3.5 hours last night, and unexpectedly one-shot Garrosh for our first kill.
Down side: was set to loot spec ret because of utterly asinine loot tables. Win 2H heirloom.

Fucking hell.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Worldie wrote:
Sagara wrote:Well, there ain't many people playing, so there.

Ofc it's always nice to have people to talk with :)

Worldie#2838 is meh!

And yeah, it's pretty silly. For example, today there's a "win 3 matches as rogue/druid". I'm lvl 1 as rogue and 5 as druid, I get matched against people who have full basic deck + even legendary or golden cards, resulting in me getting obliterated.

Then your deck might be broken :p I`ve had about 4 games all with a legendary in it on the opposing side, but my level 4 paladin surely beat them all ^^ There was quite a nice deck on the mmo champion forums where you just swarm your opponent with minions and then buff them all up to deal a lot of small damage :p I`ll forward it if I can find it again :)
Andurin

PreviousNext

Return to General