SoO Flex - EU Horde

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: SoO Flex - EU Horde

Postby Nooska » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:28 am

Added week 41 and week 42 - it seems to me wekeep getting tripped up by "ooh its tomorrow - possibly"
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Paxen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:09 am

Agree, even though I think we get even more tripped up on people simply not having time :)

I think we need to recruit more. If we had twice as many people, the chances of at least 10 having time is much bigger. Even if it's not the same 10 every week.
Paxen

Postby Nooska » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 am

I agree with that :)

So, any ideas on how to recruit more? (Apart from telling an almost empty guild that they can raise their hands if they want to go along)
Main Characters:

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Newsom » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

To be honest, Flex is very puggable.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Paxen » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:01 am

I'm a bit stumped on recruiting myself. My current guild has players (who are running 25-man HC raids), but I don't know very many.

Flex can be pugged, but I'd prefer to run it with a semi-stable group. Wiping with a pug is no fun, and one-shotting bosses is barely better...
Paxen

Postby Andurin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 am

Updated with the dates I think i`m available. Still not to much time due to training for work next week and being away for the weekend. Filled it in for week 42 as best as I could, just cant remember if there is something planned then...

Also got a friend who returned to wow and is currently gearing up his first horde level 90 (a paladin \o/) on the timeless isle. He said he would come along aswell when he had the time.

Currently best setups for the next reset: Wednesday evening (October 2) and Friday evening (October 4) with 3 times a yes in both.
Andurin

Postby Paxen » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Andurin wrote:Currently best setups for the next reset: Wednesday evening (October 2) and Friday evening (October 4) with 3 times a yes in both.

If anybody else wants to raid those days (wednesday especially!), now is the time to speak up :)
Paxen

Postby Andurin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Agreed ^^ I`ll go give the maintankadin facebook group a yell aswell.
Andurin

Postby Andurin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Double post power to see if I can attract some attention ^^

Going to give it a shot tonight. Invites around 19:30 CET starting 30 minutes after that. Anyone is welcome, add me on my battle tag that is noted in the spreadsheet or PM me here. Also dont forget to bring friends, family, mounts, pets or anything else that can kick some but in there :)

Oh: I dont have access to a voice server so if anyone got something that could use that would be greatly appriciated, otherwise we`ll do it the oldschool way.
Andurin

Postby SteveL » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:08 am

Where can I find the spreadsheet. I might be interested (Holy Priest), depending on the time, and I might be able to drag a few guildies along as well.

Steve
SteveL
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:10 am

The spreadsheet was passed around the people who initially signed up. I`ll PM you with my battletag so you can add me :) Getting your guildy's in the group would be something you`d have to do ^^
Andurin

Postby Paxen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:00 am

I'll very likely be there. I don't know, though, meeting somebody for a project at 1200 with no end-time...hopefully done in a couple of hours but it could go loooong.
Paxen

Postby Paxen » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 am

Looks like we have an opportunity on monday - shall we give it a go? Suggested start 19.30?
Paxen

Postby Nooska » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 am

I'm in *adds to calendar*
Main Characters:

Nooska

Postby Fetzie » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 pm

I've had a guild raid rescheduled for Monday evening, I won't be able to make it.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General